33

"I'm sorry." The guard stared warily at the young man in front of him, holding the blunt object and rope in his hand, "This puppy is the property of Cirque du Soleil.

"Well, is this a communication failure?" The young man scratched his head and smiled a little embarrassed, "To be honest, I'm not really good at this, I hope you don't leave sequelae?"

Then he pulled out half of the charred bone from his pocket and crushed it with all his might.

In the midst of a brief chant of spells, the guards' eyes faded from their brightness, and they staggered around and took a step—

With a "bang", the two people stiffened their faces and fell to the ground, the weapons in their hands fell down with a "clang", and rolled to the feet of the two small animals, and the small animals subconsciously shivered.

"Ahh Seeing this, the young man touched his nose in embarrassment, "It doesn't seem to be very successful... Forget it, forget it, so be it.

He looked down at Coco, "Do you want to come with me?" I've always wanted to get a puppy man.

His expression was still a little apprehensive: "Although the place where I live now is different from a normal town, it is actually not bad."

Coco struggles to see the other person, and discovers that it is the merchant she met when she sneaked out to buy candy during the day.

Bach also wanted to touch the puppyman's ear, but Coco suddenly raised his head and wanted to bite his hand.

The necromancer was not angry, he withdrew his hand, thought for a moment, and took another piece of candy from his pocket and stuffed it into the puppy. He looked at the little rabbit man who was still sitting on the ground, and said, "Is she your friend?" You can take her with you... Well, it should work.

He coughed dryly: Well, the shopkeeper is very talkative... Right?

Coco is in a dilemma.

The poor puppy man was not relieved by the little rabbit man beside her, but also remembered her friends and aunts who were still in the circus, and she stared at it, tears gradually accumulating in her eyes.

Such multiple-choice questions are too difficult for a puppy puppy, who still wants anything like every innocent and greedy child, but the rough experience of the past has made her realize that it is impossible.

"Hey-" Bach began to scratch his head again when he saw this, he looked at the sky, a little distressed, "I don't have much time, so the action is still... Want to hurry?

The little dog man looked up at him blankly, forgetting to wag his tail.

Bach, without a surname, is basically a self-taught necromancer, parentheses, and can't summon.

When he was still very young, he had the dream of becoming the world's great demon king, and later in the Eternal Night Canyon, when he was bored, he also fantasized about one day ruling the undead in the canyon and then turning over the salted fish (and then quickly being defeated by the same mushroom dinner), and raising a puppy man is the most insignificant one of his many dreams, and the one that will slip out of his thoughts in the next second.

Bach never imagined that one day he might actually own a puppy man... I never thought he would crouch outside the circus, staring at the cage.

That's a lot. Bach thought.

What to do. Bach thought.

The little animals had been badly taught, and now they were huddled in their cages and wept lowly. The fawn-man broke his hind limbs and was held in the arms of the fox-man maid - the fawn-man was not common, and he still got a little medicine.