61

Susie withdrew her hand from the pup's belly and placed it on her knee.

Elo stared straight at her.

She cautiously reached out and touched Arrow's head.

Arrow didn't dodge, a low grunt came out of her throat, and she moved her neck, still sitting upright.

Susie: "..."

Oops, what to do, The cats, dogs, snow leopards and rabbits she used to raise on Weibo don't seem to be jealous of each other.

She felt a sense of weakness, coughed lightly, held Elo's head with both hands, and coaxed: "Don't be like this, this is also your little friend, and Elo is still my only kitten."

Ello: "Meow."

The kitten did not seem satisfied, and she purred gutturally, and followed Susie at her feet, watching her lead the puppy to the tavern window and settle down, and then follow her to the residential area.

Some of the new old orcs had finished their baths and were sitting on the benches outside the house being dried off, some of them still holding milk cups in their hands, and they looked sleepy, as if they were completely confused, and their little heads were little by little.

The older children were chattering on the side, greeting each other with new friends by smelling the smell and rubbing the fur, and the clumps of plush rubbed one after another, Susie couldn't help but feel a little moved, but she glanced at Arrow, who was squatting on the side, with a serious look, and silently retracted her hand.

...... Forget it, there's always a chance.

There are nine new old orcs, all of whom are very young: although Coco is also underage, there is a difference between the first and sixth grades, and even the baby goats, which the pet dealer says are "old", are smaller than Coco.

"It was about that big when I was first sold!" Coco said.

Compared to the children who grew up in the circus, they had just left the farm, quiet and obedient, and had only learned some simple communication - but it didn't matter, Coco ran up and down the house, energetically arranging everything.

"It's too late today! Make your bed first and rest first! The puppy man posted a note with his schedule on the bulletin board and loudly announced, "Let's have breakfast tomorrow and take everyone around, yes!" And pick a name!

Susie looked at the older kids, who were already noisily discussing the names of the cubs—apparently they had read a lot of stories these days, and were about to give their favorite characters to the juniors, so she thought about it, opened the system store, and bought a new house.

Due to the increase in population, a dwelling has become a bit crowded, and although the animals still like to sleep together, they should also have their own room as they get older.

The house code of the new house is "004", Susie pondered for a moment, directly changed it to "002", and then walked back to the intersection and inserted a "Lion Mayor Boulevard" street sign.

...... Actually, "Dog Mayor" may be more appropriate, but it sounds like an insult.

Then she went to the next block and set up a "Diagon Alley" sign: she also spent an extra 200 points to choose a road sign with a boiling crucible pattern.

She hesitated for a moment at the sign, then changed it to "Tumbledown Alley".

An apprentice who had just come out of the teacher's house and was yawning back to the hotel noticed the new sign, and he stopped to look: "Is this what it means to overturn day and night?"