18

To sum up, now there are dragons in the tavern.

Not without a price, of course.

Farms and ranches are in devastation.

The tomatoes were uprooted, the cucumber racks were all crumbling, the leaves were torn apart, and on the other side, the pasture fence was shattered, and the horned sheep, frightened by their new neighbors, fled to shiver under the windowsill of the tavern.

Obviously, Raphael's previous advice "not to put it indoors" makes perfect sense.

Susie: Alas, all of a sudden, it became a disaster-stricken farmer.

Aldro was also trembling.

The bone dragon crossed its body and raised the fields and pastures, and in distress held on to the bamboo pole with its front paws, trying to stick it back into the ground. The bone claws were not very flexible when grasping small objects, and it tried several times, but it failed to straighten the fence.

The dragon was furious, pushed the railing forward, and the long tailbone slapped the ground hard, shouting in protest: "I don't want to do it!" Why am I doing this! It's not my fault! It's because these things aren't strong on their own!

The last two remaining handfuls of coriander in the field were declared dead.

Susie felt a little unbearable: "Eh, that, actually..." can actually be repaired directly, anyway, it's not too expensive, and it's just more than a hundred points.

"No, you don't." Rafael said. He dragged the sheep to the pasture, looked up, and calmly met Aldro's eyes.

The dragon's tail slammed down on the ground again, then raised high, stiffened under the gaze of the Death Knight, and finally carefully laid flat on the ground, only the tip of the tail fluttered twice unwillingly.

It picked its front paws and whispered: "But I can't do it, I just don't want to do it!" Then he looked at Elo, who was squatting in the wool of the horned sheep, and argued, "Why doesn't she have to do anything, it's not fair—"

Arrow meowed, turned around, and coldly pointed her ass at the dragon.

Raphael looked at the dragon silently.

After a few moments he handed the horned sheep to Susie to lead, and turned and walked into the tavern, coming out with a pot in his hand.

The pot was filled with dark green slime, which had cooled, but from time to time bubbles like toad skin, like a pool of overboiled swamp stagnant water, which was daunting.

Freshly baked garbled dishes, who knows what it is.

Susie:......?

She watched as Raphael walked up to Aldro, reached out to break open the dragon's mandible, threw the soup pot directly into it, and closed its mouth with a "click".

Flowing water, all in one go.

Aldro was stunned for a moment, and after about three seconds, its soul fire suddenly flickered, and its bone wings fluttered hard, rattling and coughing, and even rolled half on the spot.

As a result, he only coughed up a potted soup pot.

Susie:......

She has a more intuitive understanding of the "some dishes may cause special effects" in the previous precautions: grass, this has reached the level of transcending life and death, right? He is worthy of being a master, and it is awe-inspiring.

"Why do you have this!" Aldro burst into tears.

Raphael took it in stride: "I heard before that this will make you a little better."