80

Love ■ Electric Vehicle, the leader of electric vehicle technology, the leading brand in sales in China.

Susie involuntarily leaned her face deep into her palm and let out a sigh: I'm sorry, I can't help but think of Zhou Lun's face with too much milk tea.

She looked at the chaotic and evil interface of the gacha pool, and couldn't help but feel awe, rubbed her hands, and trembled to twist the standard ten-consecutive again.

【Trailblazer 1 Blueprint [★★★☆]

Description: Each unit of energy magic stone can maintain the basic strength of work for 20 minutes, easy to operate, low energy consumption, reliable and durable, suitable for various infrastructure projects, but the flexibility is poor, not suitable for narrow roadways. 】

Susie:...... Don't give the excavator such a powerful name!!

Too mentally polluted, Susie felt that she couldn't smoke anymore. She closes the gacha pool, sweeps a bunch of blueprint decoration seeds into the warehouse, pushes open another door, cats enter the town hall, and drags out of the town's tech tree.

Due to the presence of artisan lords, branch lines such as smelting and pharmaceuticals have been scattered under the "industry" column. Susie swept around and directly lit up the "factory" under the main branch of industry.

The store unlocks new items.

【Simple Factory [Upgradeable]

Description: Ordinary workshop, inefficient, single product, the only advantage is that the maintenance cost is also low. Depending on the daily output of the factory, you will be able to receive a small additional tax. 】

- That's it for now.

Susie pinched the remaining skill points, hesitated for a moment on the "City Defense" branch, and finally chose to put it on hold for the time being.

Susie: It seems that the need is not very urgent, and it feels a little more comfortable to save some food reserves at home.

After getting out of the town hall and returning to the tavern, Susie first put the two employees she had drawn into a succulent basin and a hamster cage to wait for wake-up, then walked into the town, took a little turn twice, and finally chose the block adjacent to Sud's Valley Avenue and put down the first factory.

After using the Magic Factory blueprint, the dark gray building immediately changed: dark blue spires and bell towers, exposed pipes and chimneys, large and small gears snapped together.

Susie stepped forward, and the springs and bars connecting the factory gate suddenly made a calm clicking sound, and the gears on the door rolled and turned, and then, the factory gate slowly opened inward.

The first thing that catches your eye is a tall mechanical standing clock, to the left is a counter grilled by brass fences, the upper corridors are intricately staired, the high and low slides lead to the factory, the heavy pipes are hidden in the shadows of the steps and corridors, and several chain lifts are parked on the walls, while the precision buttons that keep it all running are mostly exposed, imbued with an indescribable elegance.

She walked up to the clock, and saw that the base of the clock opened like a shutter, revealing the spring parts that were clattering. Embedded between these parts is a machine resembling an old typewriter with a mechanical bird skull on it.

At the same time, Susie receives a pop-up window.

[You have a drawing that can be entered into the magic guide, and you can enter it.] 】

Susie tried to put the drawings into the typewriter one by one, and the bird's eyes suddenly lit up red, and the typewriter made a slight clicking sound, and the roller machine spring worked back and forth, slowly entering the drawings into it.