32

As Carol walked out of the treehouse, she looked up and saw the Death Knight.

He was sitting on a low branch, leaning his back against the trunk, one leg bent at the knee, his hand resting on his knee, and he was casually playing with a short knife.

Ranger: It's my knife.

Raphael threw his short knife high at will, caught it again, and slashed twice with agility. He seemed to sense the gaze of gaze, and he stopped his movements and looked down.

After staring at Carol for a second, the Death Knight stood up and jumped back to the ground with a light leap, the white scarf raised as it fell. He nodded slightly at the Ranger and reached out to return the dagger.

Carol: "..."

He took his knife and listened to the Death Knight softly thank him, but somehow felt a chill run in his back.

There was always an illusion that if it weren't for the contract he signed with that girl, I was afraid that he would be killed cleanly by the knight in front of him.

Raphael doesn't communicate with the Ranger, he passes by him and walks into the treehouse.

He looked up at the spiral staircase in the center, and the light on the tree wall was faintly dimming. Raphael looked at it for a moment, then walked down the escalator slowly.

All three rooms on the ground floor have been unlocked.

Frank is messing around in the alchemy lab, and the trader is a crappy pharmacist - Pharmacy D. But on the record, Frank's pharmaceutical success rate is quite good, but unfortunately for unknown reasons, his potions always have some strange additional effects.

For example, the healing water will smoke when drunk, the antidote will breathe fire, and it can be used as a throwing weapon when mixed together... In a way, it's just talented.

He has been indulging in takeout orders recently, and one operation has directly led to a sharp decrease in the purchase of drugs on the bulletin board... I don't know what happened to the buyer on the other side.

Raphael ignored Frank's invention and reached open the door to the Magic Workshop.

Although this workshop has been unlocked, it is much more empty compared to the well-equipped and well-equipped alchemy laboratory and fabrication workshop.

In the middle of the room, there is a pool.

The walls and bottom of the pond are made of translucent ore, and at first glance it looks like a clear spring.

The Death Knight walked straight over and sat down on the edge of the pool.

He was alone for a moment, then picked up the magic stones piled on the side, like a child who was idle and passed the time, one by one, and threw the stones into the pool.

"Gurrah", "Gurrah", "Gurrah".

With a crisp sound, ripples rippled at the bottom of the pool, and those magic stones really sank into the pool and disappeared as if they had fallen into the water.

He quietly stared at the calm bottom of the pool.

He lowered his eyes and let out a slight sigh.

——

Coco is struggling to run.

The warm summer air was pounding in her lungs, her heart was pounding, and she subconsciously stuck out her tongue in an attempt to dissipate the excess heat.

She squeezed through the crowd, and there seemed to be the excited cries of human cubs and the angry cries of the caretakers.

"Coco, Coco..." The little rabbit man who was pulled in her hand gasped and said intermittently, "I can't run, Coco..."

The bunny whimpered and asked, "Where can we go, Coco?"

Where can I go?

The brave puppy man also felt a deep sense of confusion in his heart.

- They screwed up today's show.

The panicked fawn man flirted his hooves on the stage and kicked the trainer on his back. The frightened python almost rushed to the stage and performed "Deer and Snake Love" as "The Disaster of the Python", but it was the animal trainer who performed a not-so-successful escape from Shekou.

Old Sonny was furious about it.

During the flogging, a candy hidden by a bunny falls out. Although the little bunny gritted his teeth and refused to confess where the candy came from, but—

A bunny is worth no more than twenty silver coins.

Coco jumped to her feet, opened her mouth and bit the executioner's wrist, and the fawn kicked him in the face.

The little dog man cub burst out with all his courage at once, grabbed the little bunnyman, smashed open the hidden cage door, and jumped out.

However, after a moment of hot blood cooling, the dazed reoccupied the hearts of the little escapees.

In such an unremarkable town, the presence of small animals is too conspicuous. As they hurried through the crowd, the little ones screamed and tried to grab their ears or tails.

There is no way to run, there is nowhere to hide.

They finally escaped the crowd and ran into an alley, but there was a dead end in front of them, and the footsteps chasing behind them became clearer.

The little rabbit man suddenly stumbled and fell to the ground with a "snap", but Coco was pulled by her and fell down as well.

"I can't run, Coco," the little rabbit man's ears drooped, his eyes filled with tears, and he cried, "We can't escape, Coco, what should we do?"

The puppy man hurriedly wiped her tears and tried to pull her up: "There will be a way, don't cry."

The little rabbit kept shedding tears: "They will definitely kill us, Nini was killed before."

At this time, the circus guards caught up.

The little bunny man was already frightened, and she involuntarily curled up and shivered.

Coco is also scared, and the puppy man scratches the floor restlessly, but in the end does not turn his head and run away. She stood in front of her companions, baring her teeth at the incomer, her mouth whining in bits and pieces.

But who would be afraid of a puppy man?

"Ah, a bad dog." The guard smacked, "No one taught you to be beaten if you bared your teeth at others?"

Coco took a few steps back, her tail instinctively clipped behind her, and she shivered as she demonstratively planed the floor, but unfortunately left no trace on the stone pavement.

The guard said, "It looks like the tooth is going to be pulled out as well."

"Well, that's not good." Suddenly, a voice said.

The two guards looked up vigilantly, only to notice a young man in a gray robe standing under the wall on one side.

...... When was there anybody?

The guards looked at each other waryly, cautiously at the young man in front of them.

Wait a minute, there's a word that might not be quite accurate.

It is difficult to say whether this young man is standing "in front of him" or not.

Because if it weren't for the deliberate staring at him, the eyes and brain would seem to subconsciously ignore the existence of this young man, as if he was not standing there.

The young man, who had no sense of presence, said, "It's better to be lively with small animals."

He reached out and touched Coco's head and asked, "Let's talk about it, can you give me this puppy?"

The author has something to say: Wake up and find: ????

What did I write? Not putting the meeting in principle agreed to be the last of my stubbornness_(:3∠)_

In short, 7.3 I rubbed a double and came out, and apologized on the ground