End

1. The most amazing dragon

"Hey, there's a dragon egg."

Evra landed next to the nest on the edge of the cliff and poked the egg in the corner. It looked gray, and the patterns on it were dull, and a few cracks were faintly visible.

"Red Dragon?" Leonus walked into the lair and carefully observed the traces around him, "However, the dragon's breath is far away.

It's a nest that has long been abandoned. Dragons are very arrogant creatures, and only on very rare occasions do they return to their lairs that have been abandoned by themselves. That is to say-

"It seems that he was left behind by his elders." Evra's fingers gently stroked the crack in the egg's body, "It's a pitiful little one.

The little pity seemed to move a little, and the place touched by the witch trembled slightly, making a small "click" sound. The dragon's life is tenacious, and even after a long time, the egg is still alive.

Avra was a little surprised, and she leaned closer, hearing a faint but stubborn movement coming from the egg.

"Good boy, it's not your fault." She said, then clasped her palms together with a smile and looked at her companion, "Take this kid back, Leon?"

The frost elf looked at the dim dragon egg and shrugged his shoulders: "Whatever you want."

"So," Raphael looked at the dragon egg in front of him, his expression very calm, "what is this?"

Evra said in a brisk tone: "Just like you can see, gifts."

Raphael: "... It may not be good to clash with dragons for no reason. He said this, but sighed, picked up his sword, and looked out the window.

"Pick it up, don't be nervous." Evra raised her hand, pressed Raphael's head and straightened it up, rubbing it twice, "Oh, don't be so serious, it's a little cuter." Anyway, I'll leave it to you first, after all, if you put it with me, you might fall into the crucible at some point - you'll be a souvenir of your trip, huh?

Raphael: "..."

Eventually, the egg was thrown between a branch of the Moon Tree.

The hatching took place on an early spring night, and when Raphael heard the movement and remembered that there was still a dragon egg in the tree, the little red dragon had already broken out of its shell. It closed its eyes and ate the eggshell, shook its body, and confidently took its own belated first step towards this unknown world-

I didn't catch the branch and fell straight down.

It can't be blamed for this, the red dragon is not a creature that builds a nest in a tree in the first place.

Raphael grabbed the dragon's tail and lifted it up. The dragon cub, which was only slightly bigger than a palm, writhed and struggled, opened its mouth with tiny teeth and bit his tail finger fiercely, and then let out a majestic dragon roar: "-Squeak!

Raphael: "..."

He looked at the puffing dragon cub for a moment, and carried it to knock on Evra's window.

Aldro grew up to ten years old and still couldn't fly.

He was already the size of a puppy, and like an energetic puppy, he ran around the streets every day, but his beautiful wings were always drooping, and only a few symbolic flutters when chasing butterflies or birds.

Each dragon is born with the blessing of their leader, awakening their lineage, and as they grow older, they will naturally inherit their abilities, knowledge, and wisdom from their bloodline. But Aldro didn't, he was a newborn red dragon, and his future was new.