34

Louise holds the fawn man and runs at the end.

The fox maid had already kicked off her shoes and tore off her dress with reduced mobility, still at the rear.

Suddenly, a thorny vine swam up to the ground and stopped at her feet. Louise was defenseless and tripped and fell, and the fawn man in his arms rolled on the ground, and he struggled to get up.

Bach heard the noise and turned his head.

The little squirrel, which he had clutched in his arm, screamed anxiously, as if he wanted to rush up and help his companion and aunt up.

Bach:...... Alas.

It should be the villain in various knight novels, bedtime stories, and legendary ballads, The necromancer stopped, and then he threw the little squirrel in his hand towards the tent not far away, and turned around.

He let out an evil roar, and a hideous-looking ghost appeared, let out a piercing scream, and lunged at the pursuer - it didn't hurt much, it caused a little vertigo at best, but the visuals were good.

Thanks to the bad reputation of his predecessors, the other party was somewhat jealous, Bach scooped up the fawn, and went to pull the fox man who was also frightened. At this moment, there was a thin sound of wind.

His ghost was shattered.

A knight dressed in civilian clothes strode over and said in a fierce voice: "Necromancer!

Bach: "... Yes.

Knight: "Let go of the man in your hands!"

Bach subconsciously let go of La Louise's hand: "Actually, I..."

The other party didn't listen to the explanation, the hand holding the sword moved slightly, and he slashed with steps.

The necromancer immediately turned into a dog, and he retreated repeatedly, causing him to stumble on his left foot and fall on his right foot. The sound of the wind with a sharp sword seemed to have been heard in his ears, and Bach simply gave up resistance, hugged his head directly, and closed his eyes as an ostrich.

"Boom"!

The falling sword was held firmly.

Bach didn't wait for pain for a long time, opened one eye, and saw his colleague standing in front of him.

"Seriously." Kevin's face was a little complicated, and he said, "Are you a necromancer?"

Bach touched the back of his head and laughed twice: "Anyway, no one said I wasn't."

He reached out and retrieved the fawn.

The knight who was holding the sword suddenly widened his eyes at this time, he stared at Kevin, and couldn't help but exclaim: "Rodney, is it you?"

Kevin was stunned for a moment when he heard this, he lowered his expression, used a little force, opened the opponent's sword, and then stretched out his hand towards Louise: "Let's go, ma'am."

"It's really you!" The knight stepped forward and said eagerly, "They say you're missing, that you've offended your father, why are you here?" And, still—"

He glanced at the necromancer, who sneered at him.

Kevin ignored it, he directly pulled up the fox maid, led her to the window, and helped her climb in. The knight tried to catch up, but two skeletons stopped him.

This literally confirmed the fact that Kevin had colluded with the necromancer, and the knight was even stunned before swinging his sword to split the two bone racks and chase after him. Kevin had deftly climbed into the windowsill and closed the window.