Chapter 30

3rd pov:

"I am time for I'm looking down and seeing how the events are taking place I must say it won't be long before the chaos strikes in and the games of evil began. The games of  slaughter where sadness and rage will take over every person's mind. But I am a being which can not be stopped hence will be helpless yet again."

In the cold, sterile atmosphere of the morgue, Yuji awoke to the solemn presence of Nanami. The air hung heavy with the aftermath of battle, injuries stitched with the residue of curses. Nanami's gaze, firm and unwavering, met Yuji's.

Nanami calmly began to recount the events, the ebb, and flow of curses, the dance between life and death. Yuji, grappling with the aftermath, claimed it was Sukuna who saved Nanami, not him. Guilt etched lines on his face as he admitted to the lives taken, questioning the meaning of guiding others to proper deaths.

In the stark reality of Nanami's wisdom, he explained that people aren't inherently good or evil. Death, too, is a labyrinth of unique paths, impossible to guide uniformly. Yuji, however, retained that spark of determination, a will to try.

Nanami, in a voice resonating with the weight of experience, requested a simple promise — that Yuji wouldn't lose himself in the pursuit of helping others find a proper end. Acknowledging Yuji as a sorcerer, Nanami laid bare the responsibility of staying alive, a prerequisite to being the savior others might need.

In that silent morgue, the torch of responsibility passed, and the echoes of a conversation held in the liminality between life and death lingered.

At Satozakura High School, the faculty implements countermeasures against bullying. Sotomura the teacher meets with Shota Ito and admits they both failed Junpei, but all the troublemakers disguising themselves will be exposed from now on.

‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ ♡ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡ ‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊

Somewhere in the hot springs of a forested area, Jogo relaxes, smoking a pipe. His peaceful moment is soon interrupted by Geto and Mahito.

"Oh there you are! Jogo!" Excited, Mahito disrobes and jumps into the spring, as he said, "Looks like most of your body's back."

"Yeah, this place is relaxing. Humans don't come anywhere near it." Jogo replied throwing his sort of cursed cigar behind 

"Lacking a body really is a problem. It makes self-preservation so inefficient." 

"Mahito, you're awfully worn down yourself." 

"Oh, you could tell? Sukuna and his vessel are my natural enemies. I started this game because I happened to acquire a new toy, but it just didn't go so well. It was great at first, though. Are you sure I shouldn't have just used a hostage to force him into a pact? Like, "Hand your body over to Sukuna if you don't want to see him killed."" 

"No, pacts are only placed by oneself on oneself. It's not easy to forge pacts with others, or due to intervention from others." Suguru said, while the blue haired male had half of his face underwater. 

'Maybe I should have given that thing a lethal wound instead of transfiguring it. Then Sukuna might have been able to heal it with his reverse cursed technique.' Mahito thought.

"Know your place, fool." Sukuna's voice rang out.

He lowered himself more into the water, 'No, not with that personality. I think he would have refused either way.' He then got out, "Jogo...Touching Sukuna made me realize that we should proceed with Geto's plan for now. Sukuna and the reincarnation is that valuable."