Chapter 31

3rd pov:

Meanwhile, Nobara meets with Megumi and the second-years, confused as to why they aren't packed for Kyoto. Panda explains that the Goodwill Event is with Kyoto not in Kyoto. It's held at the school of the previous winners and Yuta Okkotsu dominated last year, so this one takes place in Tokyo.

Maki looked to the side and saw that the others had arrived. "Hey. They're here." She said grabbing the attention of the others.

"Oh, look. It's everyone from Tokyo together. You went out of your way to greet us? Disgusting." Mai said leaning her head against her hand

Jujutsu Tech, Kyoto Second-YearZenin

Mai

"Okkotsu's not here." Todo said scratching his head

Jujutsu Tech, Kyoto Third-Year
Todo Aoi

"Shut up. Hurry up and hand over the cake box, and the yatsuhashi,kudzu noodles, and buckwheat cookies." The orange haired first-yearsaid.

"Salmon."

"You guys hungry?" Todo asked.

"Who is that first-year? She's scary." A short blonde haired girl with a broom said

Jujutsu Tech, Kyoto Third-Year
Nishimiya Momo

"Never mind Okkotsu being absent. Isn't having two first-years amajor handicap?"

"A robot! It's a robot!" Nobara exclaimed.

Jujutsu Tech, Kyoto Second-Year
Ultimate Mechamaru

"Age is irrelevant to jujutsu sorcerers." A closed eyed male said.

Jujutsu Tech, Kyoto Third-Year
Kamo Noritoshi

"Especially with Fushiguro-kun. He's from the Zenin bloodline, buthe's more talented than the head of the clan. I must say they should have made Stuti-Sensei the head by now."

"Tsk." Mai said.

"Something to say?"

"Nope."

"Now, now...Please calm down, you two." The blue haired female said

Jujutsu Tech, Kyoto Second-Year
Miwa Kasumi

A clap could be heard, "Okay, now. Let's not fight amongst ourselves. My goodness, these children." A female with a scar going across her nose said.

Jujutsu Tech, Semi-First-Grade Sorcerer
Kyoto School Leader
lori Utahime

"So, where're those idiots?"

"Satoru and Stuti are late." Panda answered.

"As if they would ever show up on time." The green haired female said.

"No one said "idiots" referred to Gojo-sensei and Big sister." Fushiguro said as a sudden impact on Utahime's head disrupted the scene. A pouch, evidently thrown with a touch of mischief, met its target, earning a chuckle from none other than Stuti.

"I must say I arrived perfectly on time," Stuti declared with a smirk, seemingly pleased with her entrance.

"You jerk!" Utahime yelled, not amused, swiftly retaliated. Her swift strike aimed at Stuti conveyed a mix of irritation and amusement. Stuti, however, deftly dodged the blow, a laughter escaping her lips.