11.

-

-

Robin was suspicious about Billy and stu. Those two have been acting off for the last several weeks that were filled with bodies dropping like flies.

It was the behavior at first, Billy was acting more on guard, a little bit more aggressive. Stu was the usual, hyperactive, but his inappropriate humor was getting out of hand.

Everyone seemed to find his jokes funny, but Robin and Billy seemed annoyed by that. Well, Robin was, but Billy was acting like stu was going to spill something that shouldn't be spilled.

Something was going on between the two of them, and Robin was going to figure out what.

So, there she was, walking down the freshman hallway. What's a better way to get information on your best friends other than their little silbings.

Robin spotted Ben by his locker, aggressively throwing his books into his locker.

She walked over ,"Hi, Ben. How have you been?" She questioned with a smile.

Ben glanced at her before huffing and slamming his locker shut with so much force that the other lockers rattled.

He turned to look at her, "My information doesn't come free."

Robin sighed ,"How'd you know?" Ben tsk ,"you always worry whenever Billy acts weird, and he's been acting shady for the last several weeks."

"How much do you want?" Robin questioned, and Ben sighed , running a hand through his hair.

It was the same way Billy ran his hand through his hair.

"Unfortunately, the information you want involves my brother. No matter how much money you have in the world, I won't give up that information." Ben said, deciding to stay loyal to his brother.

"Seriously?" Robin questioned with a raised eyebrow before she smirked to herself.

"What do you say that I could score you a date with Gretchen?" She told him, and Ben stared at her before shaking his head.

"As much as I want Gretchen to be my girl. I told James that we were both going to play fair and get zero help from anyone else, but nice try." He told her, and Robin sighed in disappointment.

"Hey, Ben. Hey, Robin, you need something?" Gretchen questioned, walking over with James.

"She wants information on Billy and stu." Ben answered, smiling a bit.

"Oh, sorry, Robin, but any information regarding my brother stays classified. No amount of money, ice cream, pizza rolls, or animals can ever make me give up information on stu." Gretchen told her, with a sympathetic smile

"But I know someone that could get you that information." She added, and Robin raised an eyebrow.

"Who?" She questioned

"Who do you think? Our own resistance shaggy," James spoke up, sharing a chuckle with ben.

Robin grinned, "You three have been very helpful. Thank you so much, and I'll swear I'll buy you three pizzas later."

The bell rang, "You three head to class and behave for Mr. Turner" Robin rushed away.

"Should we be worried?" Gretchen questioned, and Ben shook his head. "Nope, come on, I'll walk you to class."

"What? No, I'm walking her to class." James quickly said

Gretchen shook her head, "Boys! Our class is literally two feet away."

"And you both have the same class of Gretchen, which means you three move your butts." Mr. Turner told them, popping his head out from the classroom.

Gretchen chuckled before walking towards the class. Ben and James were quick to follow, shoving each other a bit.

🥀

Robin quickly sat down next to Randy, who looked startled by her. "Jesus, give a guy a warning next time." He said

Robin sheepishly smiled ,"Sorry."

"So, um, Billy and stu -" She started but was cut off by Randy.

"Let me stop you right there. I want protection, twenty bucks, and a date." He told her

"A date? A date with who? And protection from who?" Robin questioned

"Protection from Billy, of course, and a date with you." Randy replied with a grin.

Robin rolled her eyes, "Alright but I'm allergic to seafood and no fancy restaurants."

"Bold of you to assume I'm rich enough to go to a fancy restaurant." Randy joked, and Robin chuckled.

"Alright, I don't know much, but I overheard Billy and stu in the bathroom . They thought they were alone, but I was in the stall doing...stuff," Randy said

"Billy was saying something to stu about some list, I don't know what's on the list, but I'm pretty sure it's important because stu's keeping it safe and stu loses a bunch of shit," Randy explained

"After that, I didn't hear much beside other noises, I'm pretty sure the two fucked in the next stall. I'll tell ya, Stu's a screamer," he crackled, and Robin's cheeks slightly turned red.

She cleared her throat, "Thanks, um, I'm free this Friday."

Randy nodded ,"me too, I'll pick you up at seven." She nodded ,"got it."

🥀

Billy looked over at Robin, who was handing James some money.

"You think she's on to us?" Stu questioned, and Billy glanced at him. "Robin's smart. We both know that she would've figured it out sooner or later."

Stu hummed, a small smile on his face, "you think she's gonna be pissed at us?"

Billy huffed out a small laugh ,"fuck yeah she is."

"Hey, Stu!" Gretchen stood in front of the two teens, "Hi, Billy."

"Hi, Gretchen." Billy greeted back, "I'm gonna hang out with ben and James and then we're gonna head over to James house." Gretchen told stu who nodded

"You call me if you need anything alright?" Gretchen nodded.

"Yeah, see you later." She rushed away.

Billy saw Ben, and Ben saw Billy. Ben raised his hand and flicked him off. Billy chuckled and flicked him off.

"You two are so weird giving each other the middle finger every time you two see each other." Stu told him with a small laugh.

"Every siblings' relationship is different." Billy replied with a small smile.

"Come on, let's get going before we're late.

🥀

Word count - 1002

Hope you enjoy!