14.

-

Arriving at Robin's house, they saw police and ambulances outside. Gretchen, Ben and James stood near an ambulance.

They seemed fine, other than the fact that Ben had a bandaged wrapped around his left arm , Gretchen seemed a bit shaken up and James had a small cut on his right cheek.

"James!" Robin rushed over and Stu and Billy quickly followed,

"Are you guys okay? What happened?" Robin questioned, her eyes scanning James for any more injuries.

Gretchen hugged stu who hugged her back. Ben crossed his arms over his chest, "we were attacked by Ghostface as everyone is calling him."

Billy and Stu shared a look before looking at Ben. "You sure?"

Ben scoffed ,"does it look like I'm lying?"

Gretchen pulled back from stu, and she looked up at him. "It was Ghostface. Black cloak, white mask, everything." She told him

"Yeah, first it was the stupid phone call, next the guy literally comes out of the closet and attacked us," Ben explained

"We fought him off and we were winning, that's why that fucker ran off before the cops arrived." He said

"Hey, we checked the house, it's clear. No sign of the attacker." Dewey said, coming over to them.

"But just to be on the safe side, you guys should stay somewhere else for the night." Dewey told them

"They're staying at mine, tonight." Stu spoke up, holding his sister close.

"Oh, man, the dude literally ruined our pizza."

🥀

The older teens watched as the younger teens devoured a whole pizza. Chatting away like they weren't seconds away from deaths doorstep.

"Someone is copying us," Billy mumbled, leaning against the frame with his arms crossed over his chest.

"And tried to kill our silbings." Robin looked over at him with confusion written on her face before her eyes widened and she pulled them to the living room.

"What do you mean by that, Billy?" She whispered, her eyes darting between Billy and stu.

"Are..Are you guys the killers?" She questioned

"Yes. We are, and you weren't supposed to find out this way." Stu whispered, and Robin sighed

"Look, I don't care that you guys kill people but now there's a copycat that's tried to kill our little silbings." Robin told them

"Wait, Stu, you are a killer?" They all looked over at Gretchen, who was staring at Stu.

"Gretchen, i.." stu trailed off and Billy stepped in ,"yes, he is."

"Oh, okay, by the way, we're out of ice-cream." She said before turning around and walking back to the dining room.

"Well, that went well. Better than I expected." Stu mumbled, a small smile on his face.

"What are we going to do? We have to find that copycat before they try and attack our younger siblings again." Robin said

"I'll find them." Billy promised, his eyes filled with anger.

Nobody hurts his little brother and gets away with it. He will find whoever attacked his brother and he will killed them.

Very brutally, they don't deserve mercy at all.

🥀

Gretchen yawned as she sat on her bed crisscrossed. She had changed into her pajamas, so did Ben and James who were sitting around her room.

"What are you guys doing in my room? You know my brother is gonna have a stroke?" Gretchen told them

"We're sleeping here to protect you." Ben replied, making himself comfortable on the floor.

"Protect me? Well, more like I need to protect the two of you since I was the one kicking Ghostfaces butt." She said

"Yeah, yeah. We're still stronger than you." James said, laying down on the floor, staring at the ceiling filled with glow in the dark stars.

"Says you," Gretchen said, chuckling as she laid down on her bed, pulling the covers over herself.

"Goodnight, James. Goodnight, Ben."

"Goodnight, Gretchen."

🥀

Word count - 643

Shorter chapter but hope you enjoy!

Just a few more chapters left.