ch-10

Nigra pho pho!!!
_____

It's been days already !!!

Early in Morning kim mansion was busy getting decorated for party ...
jin was busy arranging joon things ...

Yoongi was getting ready for duty ..being an IAS officer he has so many responsibility....

Yoongi - jimin pass my badge and gun ..

Jimin rolled his eyes and said why don't u have hands?

Yoongi blankly went to jimin and

*Slap*

Yoongi slapped jimin * making jimin silent ...

Yoongi held jimin jaw tightly and whispered didn't I told u not to open this ugly mouth of yours infront of me? Hmm.

Looks like your skin again wants some spice on it ? Isn't it?

Jimin looked down as tear left his eye...

It's not new for jimin , yoongi started to raise his hands on him after 1 year of marriage and he knew the reason very well ...

At first yoongi was loving and caring .. he never showed any expression but his action always make people feel his soft nature .

After slapping jimin yoongi angrily left the room....

Jimin went inside washroom with tears on his eyes ...

On the other hands...

Kook was helping his husband who was talking in phone caging his wife in arms meanwhile bunny was busy buttoning his husband black shirt....

Koo then started to make tie .. Tae leaned down as koo height is short ... koo Concentrate was on tie meanwhile tae got lost in koo beautiful face ....

Tae pecked koo lips making koo gasp ... he shot his hubby glare ...

Tae chuckled little and let his bunny wifey do his tie ..

After getting ready Tae was about to go when koo held his tie & pulled him closer ...

Tae raise one eyebrow & said darling, don't be naughty .... * tapping on koo clothed pussy*

Koo whispered while rubbing his plam on tae clothed dick ,* squeezing little said but I am dripping ....alp~ha

That's it's..... Tae left his bag on floor & immediately slammed koo on wall & lift him then pushed koo saree till his waist

Tae aggressively nuzzuled his face on koo boobs... making koo moaned in pain from previous bites...

Tae sucked his boobs from outside the blouse ... leave wet paches on koo nipples ...

Koo desperately pulled tae zip down and slide his palm inside tae zip & started to rub tae semi hard dick ...

Tae moaned ahhh! And bring koo down still sucking on his breast. ..

Tae growled said open it love Aahh!
Koo hurriedly open tae belt and opened Tae trouser. ...

Then tae grabbed koo neck and kissed his harsly ....

Tae lower his trouser and lift koo again .... and slamed him on wall lightly....

And spit on his plam then spread his spit and strock to his dick then

Move koo panty aside & then slide his dick inside koo vagina ....

Tae- ahhh!! Dalring!!

It's been only 2 hours since I have fucked u .... still u are so desperate for hubby ...