ch-28

Yooo!! !

____

Tae also noded and lift kook he laid kook on sofa and called the same man who he met on traffic...

Evan kissed gukk feets and said young mster ... you are not just a kid...

U have something in you that you stopped devil just by touching.... *tears flowing from evan eyes*

After 1 hour...

Tantrik came inside villa and roamed his eyes around villa and said

YOU ! SAVED HIM! * HAHAHAHA*

HE LEFT ! HE DIDNT LEFT

BUT HE GOT PEACE ...

NOW YOU AND YOUR FAMILY IS SAFE...

everyone inside villa also joint hands and thanked god...

Tae- can u see my wife if he is okay? * a little scared*

Tantrik came close to kook and touched his forhead with eyes close ... he got flashback where he saw someone performing black magic on jungkook with soil of his foot prints and he saw the ghost was jungkook previous lover who was already waiting for jungkook in his old house , when jungkook open olf house door and his blood droplets fell on floor , he saw a ugly shaitan licked his blood from floor ,which made jungkook sould connected to devil ,thats why he came behind jungkook till korea, the ghost never got chance to posses jungkook as whenever he tried to posses gukk was alsways so close to jungkook or taehyung was with him ... ( ancestors says ghost only posses who has soft , kind and soft heart aura , but ghost can never posses someone who has strong and clam aura ) thats why krish demon can never possed taehyung and gukk?

Gukk was part of vishnu ( shree krishna) he was found in temple playing with bells and flowers around him ... gukk is born in vishnu Nakshatra ( horoscope in india) thats why he is considered as part of lord Vishnu...

So, never got posses by ghost and when gukk was away with jungkook ,demon took this chance and possed jungkook ...

Tantrik immediately open his eyes and started to look around as if finding something ..

He roamed his eyes all around and

Stopped when he heared sweet giggle...

He looked at tae and said Take him here !

Tae - * confuse* my son?

Tantrik- yes! Bring him ...

Tae asked lisa ...who was feeding gukk milk * by sipper*

Gukk giggle when he saw tanrik and immediately slipped out of lisa hold and fastly crawled towards tantrik ...

Tantrik fell on his knees seeing guk*
And joined his hands together...

Everyone frowned at his action ...

Gukk also gigglingly crawled towards tantrik...

He tapped on tantrik head...

Making Tantrik- * tears falls* he whispered mr.kim ! CELEBRATE! CELEBRATE , BCZ U DOSENT GET SIMPLE KID...

Tanrik told everything to tae and everyone ..

And mahant ji left speechless... he also join hands infront of guk and touched hia feets then went out after saying now tantrik is here he is more powerful than him..

Everyone was stunned when they hear tantrik...

Tae - my son ? Really? ( Tantrik baba nodded and said take care .. everything is fine now... )