ch-16

Hello !!

_______

After koo left, tae directly went to upstairs...

A harsh knock on door made the person stir from sleep...

Tae roared OPEN THIS FUCKING DOOR RIGHT NOW RIYU ...

riyu whole body went paled hearing tae voice ...

She started to cry ....

But all her hope crash down when she felt door being banged by something heavy ...

There door got burst opened by tae, breathing heavenly one plam holding gun in hand ...and anger visible on face ....

Riyu eyes went wide open ,before she can register anything she was striped from bed ..... and fot thrown on floor by tae ...

Riyu hissed from pain just to look at tae who fist riyu hair tightly and ask ...

WHY?? HMMM ...WHYY DID U HURT MY CHILD? WHYYYYY * fisting her hairs harshly

Riyu hissed when tae slapped her face ...she suttered and cried in pain.....

Tae pushed riyu on wall making her head hit on it hardly ...* angrily asked WHY DID U DO THIS? WHY U AND KOOK WERE FIGHTING ? ANSWER ME NOWWWW!!!!!!

Before Riyu can come out of dizzying she was held by tae mens ... she cried wheb one of men twish her hand ... she screamed in pain and yelled i swear i swear i didnt hurt him please taehyung believe me its was not me !! Please i can never hurt a child please i dont know how kook fell please m,i accept i wanted revenge from jungkook but i never intent to kill baby )!!!* riyu cried liwering her head & trying to join hand *

Tae move his hand towards evan who gave him file, tae threw file on riyu face and yelled YOU WANTED REVENGE !!

REVENGE FOR WHAT ??

FOR SEPRATING HIS HUSBAND FROM SULT?

ISNT PARK JIMIN IS YOUR CHILDHOOD FRIEND RIYU?? * THROWED TV ON FLOOR IN ANGER*

LIE !! I WILL KILL YOU TODAY !!

*with this tae held riyu neck ans started to press her throat ,chocking her *

Riyu started to thrash in tae grip... she started to scrtach tae arms in order to get free...

But someone pushed tae away from riyu who was glaring at her angrily....

Tae was about to punch that person but stopped when he saw uts was namjoon...

Joon- tiger! She is not the one who hurt bunny and cub .. see this bear...

Tae angirly looked at recording ... * in recording - showing someone else was pushing his husband and riyu was going inside his room with angry face ...

Tae glared at riyu and said U PACK YOUR BAGS AND LEAVE ! DONT THINK I WILL LEAVE U BCZ U DIDNT HURT MY WIFE , I KNEW U WERE THE ONE WHO MADE HIM ALMOST FALL FROM STAIRS ! GET OUT !
*angrily left room*

Riyu started to cry and with taking deep breath, she said i am so-sorry uncle ! And Tha-nk u for let-ting me stay here ...

Tae went inside his car and said Evan find the person who had burn mark on his left hand ... i assume the person is female !!

Evan - yes sir !

In tae office-

Tae was leaning on his chair thinking about his wife ... yes he is missing his wofe from morning.....

Knock on door 🚪 broke tae thinking..

Tae with deep voice said come in !

Seojoon made his way inside...