ch-40

I will miss you all in this book!!
_________

Time skip to 7years ---

Its been 7 years and everything in south korea was changed u might be thinking why?

Then the answer the the new president of south korea is leading south korea into something....

Now south korea is more advance ,more develop, only 9 states containing south korea is rapidly growing ...

And this time president of south korea is more powerful and handsome....

Every where in south korea u will only hear the cheering sound for president amazing statistical works..

Its been 6 years since he took the oath as president.

Now lets see how things is working for everyone---

Inside Kim mansion-

Four z -black color car entered inside Paradise Villa ...

And black commando hurriedly went out and open doors for president who was eager to come home....

President immediately walk inside and just to get strangled with

Pairs of arms...

He smile widely and lift his 2 little boba son in arms and peck there cheeks ...

Who giggle loudly ...

Person- what my euni & juine doing? Hmm * nuzzuling in babies tummy*

Both baby giggle and said pwpw cwlw-ring ( papa coloring)

( kim taeunie and kim Junie
Age- 2 yrs
3rd sons of taekook

Twins Loves there papa until they are hungry )

Twins
Loves there papa until they are hungry )

And here comes one more who is stomping his cute feets looking at his papa who was
lifting his brothers ...

And out of jealous baby yell

Ahhhh PAPA TAKE GUGIEEEEE !!!

* huff*

His father chuckled at his jealous son and put other babie on floor who looked up with doe eyes and saw his brother running towards there papa ...