ch-30

Tell me are u feeling good ?

I promise u will all cry till the end ....

Play above song after notification....
____

Tae ran towards his wife ...

He came down and saw his wife serving everyone breakfast ...

He too went to table.... and sat on his regular chair ... koo served him to but silently...

Tae was eyeing his face sad and gloomy face ....after serving him kook also sat beside jimin and started to feed guggie baby food ...

After feeding baby kook silently went upstairs with gukk ...

Tae hurridely followed kook to upstairs ...

He entered inside bedroom only to see his wife making guggie ready...

Tae - Baby are u going somewhere? Hmm

Koo- Don't u want to go office? * straightly asked*

Tae - i -i am * walking towards kook and hugged him from behind * i am sorry love u tell me what should i do to get you talk? .

Koo - * pissed of expression turned around and locked his hands behind tae neck * u will do whatever i say? ( tae humming now attaching there forhead and locking his hands on kook waist) then don't go office today, stay with us  , me and gukk ... hmm

( koo put his head on tae chest)

Tae- baby i-i have me-meeting... i will come early then we can go anywhere u want ... i promise * kissing koo forhead *

Kook back away from tae and directly looked at tae face * kook face doesnt show any emotions ,just blank face, tae gulped *

He went towards closet and bring tae wallet , watch and bag ..

Koo - here take it and go.. and no need to come early ... * went inside washroom *

Tae - lo-ve listen ... * sighed sadly and went out pecking guggie sleeping figure *

.....

In afternoon---

Jin- jungkook ! Get ready we are going to bring grocery...

Jungkook- Okay mom! Shall i ask bhabhi to come?

Jin- hmmm tell him to wear something comfortable ... ( kook noded and went to call jimin)

When jin saw kook went to call jimin , he went toward guggie and lift him up and started to play with cute baby ...

Jin- awwlle whose bunny is this ? Hmm boo boo * tickling baby making baby gigle cutely* smooching baby chubby cheeks..

( you may ask how jin started to like baby right? So the answer is here - one time gugie was cutely baby walking in living area but fell on his butt and his mama was in terrace ,baby started to cry as he hit his head on floor ... and just like every mother jin was not able to see his tiger son crying he ran towards baby and immediately lift him ...jin patted baby head and applied cream on baby head and started to rock baby in arms... just like that baby fell asleep in his arms sucking his cute thumb... ,that was the day jin felt little ticklesh seeing cute and soft little bunny.. and after thats there was so many incident happens when guggie reached to jin and started to play cutely and sharing his toys with jin and thats it a little soft wall broke infront of beautiful little bunny)

Jin saw kook was coming so he made baby sat on couch..but baby being baby held jin saree and started to pull cutely calling eomma...

Kook saw this and smiled sceretly seeing baby siting on couch bcz he left baby on rug ,and sure jin put baby there ...