ch-22

Lets get it...

>>>>>>>>>>>>

Everyone was sleeping .... as it was 5 in morning ....
Hope lisa was sleeping in there rooms....

Taekook were also sleeping ... after there love making... jungkook wearing his husband t-shirt .... and tae was in shorts ....
Kook was hugging guggie ... and tae was hugging both of them in his warm arms....

[ Imagine guggie in place of bam]

But guggie was playing ....
Silently ...

throwing his pink feets and soft hands in air .... giggling.. looking upward toward ceiling.....

Baby- ummhhhghhhh!! Awnakdkd mwmw... ndjdjkk *giggling*

*spreading his hands in air*

Koo stir in his sleep when he felt blanket getting losse from his body ...

He sleeply pulled blanket again and hugged baby ...

But again...

He felt balnket slipping from his figure...

Koo sleeply mumbled hmmm!! hubby ummm let me slweep!!

Kookie slept pulling blanket again ....

But this time jungkook jolted up from his sleep

When he felt cold hand touching is naked legs ......

Going upward towards his panty.....

Koo looked at his side just to see his husband sleeping .....

Kook felt fear ....

He started to looked here and there in dark room .....

He truned towards his son ...and saw him wide awake .... *sucking on his cute left foot thumb*

Kook felt warm... fear unknowningly went down ... he lift his son and swing him on his lap .... said

Bubba was not sleeping... hmm...

Gugu playing alone...

Guggie showed his toothless smiled and again looked upward towards ceiling....

Kook sweetly smiled ,didnt notice his son was continously looking at one direction ....

Kook laid and pulled his t-shirt upwards and pulled baby towards nipples... then started to feed baby...

Not noticing his son was still looking and pointing at particular place....

Koo heart was feeling fear .... so he pushed his back more on his husband chest and hugged baby more....

Instinctively tae also pulled both of them more.... and sleepily kissed koo hairs...

Kook roamed his eyes around room before closing his eyes....