ch- 20

Heheh!! Hi!!

_____

Leave me ?

Will u ?

Kook looked at his husband said do u want me to?

Tae pulled koo more close and whispered never!! Try to leave me and see me turning whole world upside down...

Koo close his eyes and let his tears fall ... he put his head on tae chest then said i am so sorry hubby!! But what would i have do if mom made you marry to other girl or boy?

I also thought i am being selfish ... in order to keep u with me i am causing u pain ... i cant give u your blood ...

Tae - shhh... *putting his finger on koo lips* not a word now ... i know how much things u have cross to be with me...

Countless taunts of my mother and public judging u bcz of incident...

I know everything ... i saw mom texted you previously .... and was blaming you and pressuring u for leaving me ..

But you know * holding koo fingers in his hands and soflty looking at his hands* whispered i am selfish when its comes to my wife ...

U are kim jungkook, wife of kim taehyung your will be till end ..

And sorry i slapped u ...*kissing koo cheek*

Koo cried silently ....tae held his wife face and leaned to capture his soft baby lips ...but koo put hands on tae lips and said baby is here ....

Tae looked down only to see baby looking at them with doe eyes ,sucking his milk....

Tae smiled and caresses gukk hairs and whisper my cub ... our baby!!...

Koo put corner of saree on baby face ..... and captured his husband lips with his .... making tae shock...

But he held his wife close and took lead...

Koo hand traveled to tae shirt and he rubbed his hands in his husband muscular chest .....

Tae cupped koo neck and pecked his lips again & again then captured koo lips into furious kiss....

Sucking koo lips tae press koo other breast making koo moan in tae mouth...

Tae took this and slide his hot tongue 👅 inside his bunny wifey mouth....

Tae moaned in taste of koo saliva as previously koo ate cinnamon roll .... tae hummed in taste....

Tae sucked koo tongue 👅 sexually ..... making koo fist tae hairs....

Baby sucking sound was making tae hard.... and koo saliva adding fuel on his man hardness...

Tae sucking koo tongue 👅...making koo hummed ...but he started to push tae as its enough door was not locked and anyone can enter ...

Koo pushed tae little who chased koo lips again but koo said hmmm stop ! Someone might enter and baby is also awake ... see

Tae backed away after leaving peck on his wife swollen lips ..

And hugged his wife and started to play his sweet baby

After having dinner tae came upstairs first with baby .....( tae talking to evan on phone - evan make sure to find baby parents or gaurdian for adoption authorities soon)