ch-32

Yeobseo ....

Play music when u get notified down....
_____

Time skip to 5 days---

Kim mansion---

It been 5 whole days of kook leaving kim mansion with little baby..

Everyone was so quite and sad inside mansion... as little bundle of joy and his bunny mama is not here to entertain each other....

And namjoon was the one who affected so badly ...he started to feel chest pain ..right after koo left ... ...

(( jin was also silent as guilty of not stopping kook but what can he do ? Koo was too broken to be stopped .. right? He is cursing taekook fate... first he made kook suffer then taekook lost there unborn, then koo got possess , now koo faced his husbad cheating ... ,sometimes jin thinks why he didn't slapped taehyung at first time when he came home with lots of lipstick marks on him...he thought his son will get matured by times but his son indeed get matured, has few principles, royality , intelligencey ,passion to work in the age of teens .. now his son became home minister .... but he failed to be with only one partner whom his son can cherish ..
But what kind of love his son did to his wife ,cheating?? Is his son loves defined as he will sleep with anyone but when someone will ask whom u want for lifetime then he will answer his wife?.. no thats not love. ))

Everything was looking so empty ...no giggling and lauging sound of cute bunnies ... no running sound and giggling sound of little guggie...

In the span of few week guggie had made his place in everyone hearts...

Everyone was missing cute guggie andhis mama argue ... baby rambling in his alien language while his mama talks with pout and sulky face...

No voice which will call joon appa .... yoongie dada aur taehyung papa ...

Jimin also missing cute baby ... bcz that little child was like a ray of hope in his empty heart.... his heart burst more whenever he seen kook & gukk together ... in anything , being a mother is something everyone want to cherish....

And

What about Tae?

No one was talking to him nor he cares either... jiya was living in guest room u may ask how she came and staying here? Then answer is taehyung was the one to permit jiya in his house ... but he never allowed her to get too close to him...

She was acting like tae wife .... doing everythings for him but only get rejected..

Not like he had touch jiya before... no he never touched anyone in the way he touched his wife.....after marriage ...

He was feeling like dead .....but he need to deal with things calmly.....* he was missing his wife and son , no he didnt tried to reach koo why? He believe he will only meet his wife when he will end his enemies from roots ... thats why he didnt went to office ..nor took any calls.....

He was calm... too calm for anyone likings...

Right now he was inside his room.....smoking in balcony while his hands busy typing in laptop...

But he got disturbed by his 2nd phone ring ..

On call--

Tae - * horse and sore throat* Hello?

Mr.- good evening mr.kim its party leader here

Tae- What do u need now?* Gritting teeths*

Mr.- let me come to the point directly mr.kim party has decided to remove u from home minister seat... all want your resignation letter tomorrow ....