ch-34

Its my birthday 6th march ,happy birthday to all the one who born in march with me
🎂 🥳 🎉 🎈 🎁
________

BUSAN----

Everyone inside jung house was so happy including kook... yes, he was happy he cried in happiness thinking about his husband never cheated on him .... but was protecting kids and suffering...

Koo wanted to see his husband and ask him why didnt he share this with him... ...but he was afraid to face his husband .... his husband was asking him to stop and listen to him but he didn't.....

Just like koo was in thoughts he listen commotion coming from his window....

He went to look towards windows just to see so many cars .... particularly his eye set on the car which was moving in the middle .....

He backed off immediately and sat on floor ... yes its his husband car ..... he was scared to face him....

He immediately left inside washroom to make his appearance look presentable for his husband.....

Koo- I-i should loo-k beau-tiful or hub-by wi-ll be mad ... * and started to wash his face *

.....

Door bell rang ---

Lisa went to open door ....and smiled widely ...she knew her son-in-law will directly came to take his wife .... and here he is ...

Lisa * smiling in tears hugged tae and started to kiss his forehead saying* My son ... u are so strong and brave .......

And just like always... tae smiled a little and patted her back ...

Lisa said come inside son come...

Lisa - Hobie see son is here ....* smile reaching her eyes*

Hobie also came * widely smiling * and hugged tae patting his back and said i knew my son-in-law never do things without any reason we are so proud on u son... 💜

Tae smiled a little and said whe-where are they?

Lisa - you-r little bunny is playing come...

Tae hurridely went towards small backyard and his eyes moist seeing his son ....playing in the bathtub...in soap leather resting on his cute bunny heads...

in soap leather resting on his cute bunny heads

Tae - Cub ?

Baby immediately looked and yelled PAPA!! * guggie started to thrash in bathtub... wanting to come out*

Tae immediately lift his son and lisa gave him towel... * he wiping guk with towel and kissing his son head who was happily bouncing on his arm*

Tae hugged gukk with guggie hugging his papa back ...mumbling papa guu ...

Lisa - son come inside he was bathing but i left to open door and see this naughty baby * tickling baby*

Tae * smiled soflty and coverd guk under his coat ...and said bring his clothes mom ..