ch-39

Helllloooooo!!

Happy navratri to everyone 💓

This  is holy so dont expect unholy things ..😶
_________

Next Day-

Darling !!!

Mamaaaaaa!!

Love bring me tie !!

Mamaaaaa booboo !!

Love !!

Mamaaaa!!!

This cute fight is going between little master kim and big master Taeyhung that too early in morning the person whom they are sucking blood early in morning is standing infront of them glaring both father and son ....

Lov---

But tae was cut off by loud

SHUT UP!!

Tae sheepishly look at kook angry figure and hurriedly went to his closet and took his tie...

Mam---

Baby gukk also kept quite hearing his mama !!

U TOO BRAT ...
Go and stand there Go !!

Kook huffed looking the condition of his room his son is getting so naughty day my day...

Kook started to clean room after half and hour , he sighed in relief and then finally search his brat of son only to saw cutest site ...

His son was siting on his baby chair and silently drinking milk scaredly ..

Kook chuckled and lift his son who cutely put his one hand around koo neck

Tae back hugged kook and gukk nuzzule on kook neck and whisper oh my angry mama ,

Kook pouted and said this boy is getting so naughty day by day...

Tae chuckled then said how about i give u one little version of mine? Hmm * teasingly pecking kook neck*

Kook blushed making tae chuckle..

Kook blushingly said guk is going to turn 2 in two days , i want big party this time ... its his first birthday with us.. * puckering his lips towards his son who messily place kiss*

Tae- *caress guk soft cheeks with knuckles* dont worry i am gonna through luxurious party ...

Kook eyes lit and ask really ... *tae smiled at his wife excited face and noded*