5. Missed her

Taking a deep breath I finally decided to walk to her, but she...walked away?

And the thought of never seeing her again spiked me. Making my heartbeat run a mile.

I started to walk faster between the crowd of people to never let her go but as I was about to reach her a group of priests turned out in my way out of nowhere.

My fingers grazed her pallu and then she was out of my reach.

Fuck no!

Just then someone pulled me back forcefully and I was forced to face my right-hand man. My best friend.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" He spoke in a low voice.

"She was here, right there."

I said pointing to the direction she walked away.

He looked in the direction and then straight to me with his hesitant fingers placed on my shoulder.

After a few long seconds, finding what he may be looking for in my eyes he ordered the Royal Guards,

"Search the premises."

"What was she wearing?" His question was for me.

"She was covered with vermilion. Red suit. Yah! red suit with flower prints on it."

He nodded at my description and whispered it to my head of Security.

I was about to walk away when he caught my arms.

"Where are you going?"

"To find her, damn it!" I was irritated. All I wanted was to find her.

"We'll find her," Viney reassured me.

Taking a deep breath I rubbed my palms to my eyes.

I looked up at the sky. For the past months, I have been praying for just a sight of her. And now I won't let her go once I hold her.

I look around to my team searching the temple premises when I notice the CCTVs at the top far corner of the wall.

"Viney," I called loudly.

I looked around for a sight of my family. I didn't find them, not a single person. Where are they?

Just at the same time, Viney came jogging.

"Where's everyone?"

He looked confused for a second but seeing my worried features, recognition fell to his eyes.

"I have send them back."

I nodded.

"Viney, hack every CCTV system here. I just want her sight. I can't lose her again."

"Done."

I started walking away when his voice came from behind.

"Now, where?" He groaned.

"Warehouse T, Viney."

"Oh yes. Hacker team." He murmured.

Time skip to Warehouse T~

"I don't know anything. Just find her. I want her."

I ordered walking through the doors of the technical room. Reyansh was already present monitoring the team's work.

He looked up from the computer screen and passed me a reassuring smile. And then he was back to the computer screen.

He may not be in full control of the business right now but he soon will be. With a few already in his control. Like the hacker team.