18. New Couple In The Town

Abhiveer's POV~

Today was a total day.

I had to keep the media away from our engagement while making sure Taara's information does not leak to the media.

Taara unknowingly was doing everything she could, to be noticed by the media.

Like the time where without letting anyone know she walked out of the venue to attend a friend's call because loud music was in full swing in the venue.

That it was her another bestie who couldn't join her to her wedding and she was sad because of it.

But is there something my angel wants but won't get? Nothing. I'll make sure her bestie gets here.

My siblings and her friends took a whole lot of advantage they could of our engagement and at last it was us,

the elders who had to drag them away from the party when they were fully invested.

But look at my siblings, they still seems like they can do much more...as if they hadn't had the whole fun of their life.

And on top of that, the words of Ranawat rang in my head throughout the night about that unknown someone.

The thing that got me the most worried is I don't know what the person's intentions are, especially towards Taara.

Or that somewhere, I knew, what he said wasn't a lie but a truth that could snatch Taara away from me if I didn't have that person in my clutches on time.

Or what else would his intention and reason be to delete her information and make it disappear from the web?

"Bhai?"

"Ha.." I looked towards Rahul.

My siblings stopped mid-way, who were on their way inside the haveli.

"Aap kha khoye hue ho? Hum kabse aapko kuch bol rhe h."

(Where are you lose? We have been calling you.)

"Zarur bhabhi ke khayalon mein hoge. H na?" Senaya said.

(Must be lost in sister-in-law's thoughts. Right?)

Before I could say anything Mehu cut in,

"Ha ha...abh isme puchne wali konsi baat h. Uske bare mein hi soch rhe hoga ye."

(Who would it be if not her? Now Move, I want to sleep.)

"Are toh aap daat kyu rhe ho."

(Go then. Why are you scolding me?)

"Mein kaha daat rhi hu. Bas bol rhi hu. Abh hato bhi Sona h mujhe, neend aa rhi h merko." Mehu seemed agitated.

Pregnancy harmones.

(When did I scold you? I am just telling you. Move over. I want to sleep. I'm getting sleepy.)

Mehu walked out not before hitting Rahul on his shoulder.

"Hridey bhaiya khud toh bahar chale gye aur is chudail ko chodh gye. Aabh samajh mein aaya abhi tak waapis kyu nhi aaye h." Rahul commented.

(Hridey brother-in-law's out of town leaving this lady to us. Now I get why he hadn't returned yet.)

At the same time Mehu stopped in her steps and turned around with tears in her eyes.

"Ohh no." Rahul whispered.

"Terko samajh mein nahi aata h kya? Kabh kya bolna h kya nhi." I scolded him before turning to Mehu.

(Don't you know what you should say or not? And when?)