10. Irritation

Abhiveer's POV~

The next morning when I walk into the dining hall with my thoughts occupied.

Won't it be sudden to call her mumma, again? Would she be disgusted if I called her that again?

But those thoughts seemed to be futile when my Mumma came near to fill my plate with dishes and passed me an assuring smile.

And I remembered her last night saying,

'Abhir, aapko kisi bhi baat ki chinta karne ki koi zarurat nhi h. Aapne jo aapne Dil mein ye baat set kar rakhi h na, wo bilkul galat h. Bhala koi maa apne bache se disgust feel kar sakti h kya. Aap bete h humre, jaise bhi hai hamare h aur hamare hi rahenge."

(Abhir, you don't have to be worried about anything. You are my son and you always will be. Is there a mother in this world who would be disgusted by her own her? No, right.)

And I passed her a small and light smile in return.

And later on, dadu dropped a bomb on me saying he had fixed my marriage with Naintara and we would be visiting the family tomorrow.

Yes, I want to make her mine but I didn't knew my family would be the one to take the step. I thought I would have to talk through my family.

And then dadi sa cut through my thoughts and continued saying that we would be taking some shagun ka saman and If they agreed we would be performing roka at the same time.

And I will make sure they agree.

Everyone had a mischievous smile while I was still recovering from the shock.

Except Siya who seems to have been absent like the past times during dining. Saying she wants to stay in her room's confinement. Or the library.

No one has ever forced her to join the dining, knowing she's an introvert while Senaya has always been an extrovert and likes to keep things to herself.

But that doesn't worry me, because I know she has Reyansh to talk to. They seem to be closer than Siya is to anyone else.

And because I know they would come running to me the moment they encounter a problem. I don't want to think otherwise because I know I can trust them.

Turning back to the topic I said to my Mumma,

"Ma, aap Taara ka shadi ke liye hath mange use pehle hum unse baat karna chahte hai. Akele mein."

(Mumma, before you ask for Taara's hand in marriage. I want to talk to her. Alone.)

"Kyu koi problem h kya?"

(Is there a problem?)

"Nhi. Par hume nhi pata ki Taara is baat par kis tarah se react karegi isliye hum unse phele baat karenge."

(No. But I don't know how she's react to the news.)

"Jii Zarur. Dekha aapne Abhishek ji mera beta kitna samajhdar ho gya h."

(Ok. Abhiveer ji, did you see? My son's all grown up.)

"Ha dekha," Dad said sarcastically, rolling his eyes. And I narrowed my eyes on him.
(Yah! I saw that.)

"Hume toh Naintara bhabhi se Milne ka wait nahi ho rha h." Senaya said.

(I can not wait to meet Sister-in-law.)

"Hum toh mil liye pehle hi." Rahul told what everyone already knew.

(I had already met her.)

At which Senaya and Reyansh rolled their eyes.