11. Peace

Abhiveer's POV~

Mr. Sharma wouldn't have agreed if he had sensed a bit of hesitant or uncomfortable feeling from her. Which I would have made sure she doesn't.

With a last look directed to my Mumma, knowing she would handle the situation in our absence, I followed Taara to the lawn.

Making her sit on a garden bench with fluffy pillows I crouched down to my knees and now we're of approx same height.

Holding her soft hands in my rough one I talked making sure to have eye contact throughout,

"Taara, hum jo abh aapko bolne wale h aap dhyan se suniye ga." To which she nodded, fully invested in the talk, "Hum aapse shaadi karna chante h."

(Taara, it want you to listen to me carefully. I want to marry you.)

Her hands shook in my hold,

"Taara hum aapko phir se nahi khona chahte abh jab aap hume itni manato ke baad mili h aur vo bhi Mata Rani ki kripa se.

Ek aaphi thi jo humre muskil samai mein humre sath thi. Aur us samay se is samay tak Hume pata hi nhi chala ki kabh aap humra sab kuch ho gye."

I said heaving a sign. Because what I had told is the absolute truth. Because she has became my everything in a short span of time. My Angel.

(Taara I don't want to loose you again after I have finally found you. And That to by the blessing of Ma goddess.

Only you were there when I needed it the most. And from that moment to now you became my everything. Everything I don't want to lose, again.)

Her eyes shine with tears,

Retreating my one hand from her I took out the bracelet I had safely secured in my jacket pocket. I place the bracelet turning her palm up.

"Ye kiska h Taara?"

(Who does it belongs to, Taara?)

"Mumma Papa ka."

I nodded in understanding. That's why I couldn't find her because I was searching in the wrong direction. I took that name engraved as her identity.

"Par Taara aapko chinta karne ki koi zarurat nhi h agar aapko nhi karni toh hum nhi karenge aapse saadi." I ensured her keeping a stone to my heart.

(But Taara, you don't have to worry about it. If you don't want to. I'll cancel it.)

I won't sacrifice her happiness for mine.

She shook her head and I took that as she didn't want to I was about to retreat my hold on her but she said,

"Karni h."

(I want to.)

My head snapped up to her who was looking at our joined hands,

"Hum taiyar h aapse saadi karne ke liye." She said nodding her head with tears sliding down and a smile.

(Yes, I'm ready to marry you.)

A smile that made me smile too.

"Par...hum aapko phele hi baata dete h ki hum humri padai Puri karenge.

Aur hum aapko ye bhi baata dete h ki humra ek bhi din Bina kisi ghotale ke nhi nikalta. Pata nhi bas ho jate h. Aur aap humko daat bhi nhi sakte fir."

(But I'm telling you I will complete my studies. And I want to tell you too that there's not a single day I don't do something troubling. And you can not even scold me later on.)

I chuckle.

"Toh fir pakka?" I asked.

(Then it's final?)