From author

🙃 It's my first time writing a book. So please ignore the grammatical mistakes. And let me know if something makes you uncomfortable.

And don't forget to like and comment if you love my book. Seeing the likes and comments, it encourages me to continue with writing more and freely.

All the content is written by me. The content haven't been copied from anywhere. So if there's a moment(s) where it matches with others. Please know it's coincidencial.

It's book # 1 in the series 'Ishq mein hum dum.'

Next two books will soon be released on Wattpad. With this book I'm going with the flow.

But with the next books I'll write them first before publishing.

And they will be published near the time of June and July. But I'll let you know more about that in the announcement box or conversation box (the thing is called? I'm not sure).

So, follow my Wattpad and instagram account to not miss out on my coming books. (The link to my Instagram is from my main Wattpad account.)

And there are many more books following these one.

Hope, you enjoy the book! Have a safe journey.

https://www.instagram.com/myna.hwrites?igsh=cjYwcjJvaWdrbWk3

You don't have to be invisible for this one. I'd like to know and connect with every one of my readers. So, like it. 😊