PROLOGUE.

PROLOGUE

        Ruby Fernandez's mind had been clouded when she clashed with the supercilious stranger. The young lady had been too busy checking the in-box of her email. Her sole attention was focused on the email about an internship opportunity in a nearby firm.

“ Ouch! ” Ruby groaned in distress when her head crashed with a hard wall; wall which she soon realized was a hard strong chest of a tall, pale well-built man.

   Ruby raised her head upward and locked eyes with the owner of the hard chest in which she had collided with. The sweet-gentle enticing scent radiating off him like burning blaze.

The mans' scent was strong enough to eliminate the scabrous scent of the hospital; which was alcohol with a mixture of blood and death.

   The stranger stared back at her. His gaze contrary to hers, held irritation in it, but Ruby couldn't care-less about how irritated the man looked.

He was heartbreakingly appealing. She couldn't believe he was real. He was breath stealing. A man who by passed the term handsome and beautiful. Any woman would willingly fall for such a dark alluring being.

“ Do you mind? ” His deep voice surprised her. Ruby felt her heart skip a beat at the sound of his hoarse voice. The most captivating part of his voice was the accent laced to it; it was something inciting to her ears.

Ruby stepped aside, though her eyes hadn't unlocked their selves from that of the pulchritudinous stranger.

“ Were you not taught that staring is rude?” The young man raised a perfectly shaped dark brow at her as he spoke.

Embarrassed: She broke the eye contact and continued her previous journey. But not before taking one last glance at the young man's retrieving figure, taking notice of his broad prominent shoulders concealed inside the dark expensive suit he was dressed in.

“ His face kind of looks familiar ” Ruby mumbled to herself as she kept on replaying the mans' face in her head, all the way to the elevator.

Seconds before the elevator's door closed. Two men dressed in black suits and black sunglasses stepped forward. They stood in-front of the young lustrious stranger.

The men in dark shades didn't frighten her; mostly because her attention wasn't entirely on them.

Not a bit.

It was the word that left one of the men's mouth, what actually rose fear into the heart of the twenty-year-old female.

“ Mr. Serkov... ”  –what the hell....thought Ruby the very second she heard the surname.

thought Ruby the very second she heard the surname

______

Author: please vote and comment, and keep the book in your Library if you like it.

Much love

BTW The pic above is from Pinterest.