CHAPTER 3: UNFORSEEN SITUATION

CHAPTER THREE:UNFORSEEN SITUATION

CHAPTER THREE:
UNFORSEEN SITUATION.

(QUOTE) I cried cause I knew I was powerless against fate''
___________

      The last forty-eight hours had been nothing but traumatic to me. From my almost sexual assault to my father's hospitalization, it really had been a hell of a rollercoaster....a Russian rollercoaster if you asked me.

I had afternoon classes today so; I had decided to use my father's car for grocery shopping. My father works as an accountant in a worldwide known trading Company.

I finished my grocery shopping and rather than going back home; I decided on making a quick visit to my dad.

'' Playing with fire would definitely burn you
But playing with ice will break you into pieces "

I had been busy singing along to the song, that before I had the chance to take a proper look at my surroundings, it was too late to step back.

I clashed...

I jumped out of the car to take a look at the mess I just caused. I knew this accident was caused by me and my lack of attention, that was more than obvious. I was already regretting my decision in taking my dad's car today.

The worst part was in how I managed to hit a fucking Rolls Royce! How in all the cars I could collide with, did it have to be such an expensive one?

How in heavens could I even pay for such a car's repair fee?

Insurance doesn't cover this? Does it?..... Nah I don't think it does.

The car's driver got out of his vehicle the same time as I got out of mine . A tall man, dressed in a black suit with sunglasses on his face. I couldn't see his full face but you could tell the dude's glaring at me just by looking at the firm line in which he pressed his lips.

It's just a slight scratch on the back, it isn't that noticeable but, with this rich people, they see everything ten times worse than its initial damage, so I better hold on for the amount of money I was about to lose.

“ I am so sorry, Please I—”

“ Your insurance ” I sighed and gave him the details. He didn't even spare a second glance at me as we exchanged contacts information. After we were done he got back into his car and drove off.

“ I really need to get my aura cleaned, so many bad lucks isn't normal ” I mumbled to myself. I got back inside my car or well my dad's car but it doesn't matter, I made my way to the hospital.

                           _________

“ Papa. Le di a un Caro” ( dad. I hit a car) I said in breath.