CHAPTER 12: TWENTY ONE DAYS

CHAPTER TWELVE;
TWENTY-ONE-DAYS;

(QUOTE) You have three seconds before I force you
In "

" This was all your fault " were the first words that left my lips the second the two women left the office.

" I hate you " I rolled my eyes at him, in a sour mood.

" We both know, that's a lie" I opened my mouth to give him a piece of my mind but closed it when nothing left it. I hate how this man could easily shut down my brain, making it hard for me to thing straight.

It's not that hard when you're so slow-

Just shut up.

" I take it your name is Ruby, how old are you?'' I had almost forgotten about the handsome man beside me. I smiled at him.

" I'll be twenty-one in a few days, what-"

" February is next year " I glared at Sergey for intruding into my conversation.

" I wasn't talking to you Serkov. Don't you have work to get back at?" I scowled at his intrusive behavior.

" Just trying to help you" he smirked at me. Fucking smirked! And his smirk widened when he took notice of my glare.

" Well I do not need your help... " I turned my attention towards Nikolai " I am sorry about this little altercation "I made sure to send a glare towards Sergey but he wasn't paying any attention at us.

Nikolai chuckled which took me by surprise. I hadn't expected such an action from someone like him -of course not trying to be shady or anything but the guy displayed the same energy surrounding Sergey; that don't fuck with me or I'll kill you, look. I rose my eyebrows at him, showing him just how much surprised I was.

" I think you and I will become great friends my dear " he smiled at me while speaking. To say I was shocked would be an understatement because I did not expect that from him, but the way his eyes shined when he smiled, that's amazing and he looked better with a smile on his face.

" Who said I was interested in befriending you?" I rose and eyebrow at him.

" Your eyes told me " he wiggled his eyebrows at me, a grin on his lips.

" Nah. I am not that desperate for new friends" I smirked at his grinning face.

" I never said new friends. It would be a pity not to make use of such beauty" he flirts and obviously I followed his lead. I leaned closer to him and gave him a seductive look and lowered my voice making it smooth and flirty as I spoke to him.

Flirting was an ability you mastered when your best friend was gay.

" And by use you mean? " I raised an eyebrow and made an internal dance when his grin left his face. I saw him swallow hard, while I looked at him straight in the eyes.

" Going on a date, drink some wine" his voice lowered and got deeper, the lust evident in his eyes.

Stop leading him on.

Oh common he started it.

Ruby....

Okay, ok I get it.

" But I can't drink wine " I gave him an innocent smile.

" We don't need to drink; we can go straight to the second stage of our relationship " for an unknown reason to my brain that sentence got me cracking in laughter like a fucking Hyena.

" Relationship? "

" Of course mio amore. It is only normal for beautiful unique species as us to get into such personal, life changing compromising situation" I was so consumed with laughing my pants off that I had forgotten I was on my period, but of cause the bitch choose that moment to make an entrance.