CHAPTER 10: THE RED BITCH

CHAPTER TEN; THE RED BITCH;

CHAPTER TEN;
THE RED BITCH;

(QUOTE) When he kissed my lips I believed him,
Like a fool, I fell
And when I fell he chained me
Like a dog
''
~~~~~~

Has she call you? ” he asked.

“  No

“ Texted you? ”

“ No ” I replied flatly.

“ Are you fucking with me right now, because if you fucking are, I won't hesitate in— ” I stopped him by circling my hands around his waist, bringing his body closer to mine.

“ You don't need to worry about anything baby. She hadn't tried to contact me ”

“ I am not worried, but I do warn you Matt ” He took a grip of my neck, circling his rough hands around it in a strong grasp.

“ If I find out you have been talking to that fucking bitch, I will kill her with my bare hands ” I glared at him, my jaw clenching underneath his grasp.

“ Understood Mattie? ” I pushed his filthy hands off my neck and stood up at my full height.

“ I fucking do ” I pushed past him and left the kitchen, headed to my bedroom, away from Max and his fucking issues.

  Max was a manipulative, controlling psychopath, who didn't give to shits about anyone aside his fucking shit self. Max was fucking nuts, and I was fucking stupid to had fallen into this fool's trap so easily.

I met Max at a club while attending a mutual friend of ours birthday party. Max seduced me with his beauty, charms and sweet words.

If only I had stayed away from him, I wouldn't be in this situation right now, but I didn't know, I was fucking stupid to had ignored his red flags.

His eyes deceived me. His lies were evident through his actions but when he kissed my lips I believed him, like a fool, I fell and when I fell he chained me, like a dog. He was the master while I was his dog, which he used as he pleased because I let him, I allowed him to trick me with his words and affections.

But Ruby didn't, that little bitch saw throw his lies from the very first she locked eyes with him. She even warned me to be careful about him, but it was too late, I had deeply fallen for him and now I was paying for my fucking shitty mistakes and taste in men.

I miss Ruby more than she could ever fucking know, the bitch is my sister, best friend and though sometimes I do tell her she isn't my mother to tell me what to do I really appreciate it. She is the most valuable being I fucking have and Max just happened to use her to keep me in his dirty world.

Ruby wasn't aware that I found out she got assaulted some days ago, just like she isn't aware that all of that was Max's doing. He's obsessed with her, saying she's the one coming in between our love so she most cease from existing, in other for us to be happy once again.