CHAPTER 5: RED'S RED CANDLES

[QUOTE] I was thought that our eye's were a means of portraying our emotions '
__________

     You need to lend me your notes Ruby I stared at my best friend's grey eyes while he smiled at me sheepishly .

“ What where you doing all throughout the lecture?'' He offered me an innocent smile; that alone already made me question my reasons as of why was I still friend's with him.

“  I was texting Max ”

“ Couldn't you wait until you got home? ” I asked in a bored tone.

“ No! I can't spend that much time without talking to my baby, like bitch, are you fucking wit or something?'' And here he starts with our daily bickering issues.

One...

Two...

Three...

“ I can't believe you! But I don't expect your single ass to know what it feels like– ” and he continued “ –Your ugly ass is big for nothing, completely useless, if I had an ass like yours, I would make wonders with it but you– ” I need to stop him.

“ Matt ”

“ Stupidly decided to be a fucking prude and— ”

“ Matt!” I whispered yelled.

“ A stupid, overly– ” that's the second time he called me stupid in the same sentence.

“ Mathew Cole James! ”

He placed his hand on his heart, faking hurt “ Bitch¡Did you just call me by my name, as in my mother fucking birth given name!” I mentally face palmed myself and prepared myself for another round of insults from my dear best friend.

“ What type of a dumb ass bitch will call her gay friend with his fucking name? You fucking retarded old school bitch, just fucking destroyed my aesthetic. What's your fucking problem girl? You lucky I just got this fucking nails done and it cost a bitch, if not, I would have scratched that your ugly ass resting bitch face, and made– ”

“ Take my notes Matt ” I handed him my notebook as a sign of peace.

“ Aw. Bitch you know I fucking love you right? as in you're the fucking best thing that's ever happened to my ugly ass life right?” and this is how we tame a bitch.

“ After max ” I corrected.

“ It's not the same bitch. I fuck Max. There is a fucking different between my dick rider and my fucking girlfriend. I love you bitch, but sometimes your ugly ass prude attitude makes me cringe as in... eww” Matt and his peculiar way of complimenting you by insulting you.

“ Can't you both shut up‽ You made me make a mistake because of all that fucking noise you've been making!” Kevin, a stuck up little brat who unfortunately was seated right besides Matt and I complained.