CHAPTER 9: FROSTY CRISPY SWEETIE

CHAPTER NINE;FROSTY CRISPY SWEETIE

CHAPTER NINE;
FROSTY CRISPY SWEETIE.

(Quote) I would kiss the sky with you
If I still had my wings
But as you know, I lost them
In a game of hunt'
_______

Today was meant to be the day I present Matt and Andrew but plans change.

Dressed in a black oversized sweatshirt and washed jeans, with my converses on my feet, I carried Katia along with me as we left my house.

Katia and I got inside the elevator right on time before the doors could close.

" Oh. Ruby! "

" Hi Mrs. Austin " I greeted, smiling at the blonde nosy woman.

Mrs. Austin who goes by the name of Cynthia, is a very beautiful blonde haired, blue eyed woman with a perfect husband, perfect children and a perfect job, they even have a perfect dog!..... note the sarcasm please.

She and her family had always given me a migraine. The couple worked at the same company as my dad, which why they got a house in this building.

The Austin's always poked their noses in others businesses and gave unwanted advises about matters that never concerned them.

This people spend their spare time in monitoring people's actions in this building.

" I heard your father is in Miami for vacation " Oh. I think I had forget to mention how prying and manipulative this people are when they want something from you.

They'd fit well in the FBI honestly.

" Nope, he is in Europe, Monaco precisely " I corrected her, even if I know she already knew that. Mrs. Austin just wanted to hear it from my own mouth, so she can go gossiping about it with the other nosy neighbors.

You'd think such a luxurious building like this will be calm but alas, this people gossip more than teenage girls did.

" Yes, three months right? " I nodded my head at her question while questioning my decision of taking the elevator instead of the stairs.

-Though the answer was simple, laziness.

" Yes. I heard the boss paid for everything and also raised his monthly income. Your dad got lucky, you know; not every day the boss decides to be this generous and not to everyone, if I were in his shoes I would take my whole family along with me. Why did he leave you behind? " I stared at her and forced a smile on my face.

" I still have a month and a half of academic session " she nods her head at my answer before opening her mouth to ask yet again another question.

" It's true but you alone in that big house- "goodness! Why isn't this fucking elevator opening? I already feel as if I had been here for an eternity!