CHAPTER 1: Dark Dirty Alley

~{TRIGGER WARNINGS}~¶ SEXUAL ASSAULT ¶

SEXUAL ASSAULT

CHAPTER ONE:
THE DARK DIRTY ALLEY.

    ♠♠♠

    The air was as cold as ice, but yet she was dripping of salty, sticky sweat. Fast footsteps echoed through the walls of the dark alley.

Her breath came out in short gasps, exhaustion right around the corner. Her legs grew weak underneath her but she fought against her exhaustion and continued running as though her life depended on it, which in this case; her life depended on it.

 ⁠❛❛ Come on pretty girl, we just want to have some fun with you that's all ”

“ We promise, you will enjoy it just as much as we shall, just stop running ” She wasn't stupid. She knew very well that, the very second those men could get to her, they would not hesitate in having their way with her; and their way wasn't exactly anything friendly or chitchat of course.

She had been running for knows who how long now. The young girl stumbled a few times before falling onto her knees. Hot tears glistened inside her black orbs as the pain from the impact, clutched into her body.

She rose from the dirty floor. Pushing aside the sounds of her crying muscles, she once again continued with her running pace. Luckily for her, she had managed to outrun the three masked men, but she could hear their fast approaching footsteps behind her.

She was scared and tired. Had no money on her and the worst part of the situation was the fact her phone had died a long while ago.

Finally; she came to a stop at the very end of the dark dirty alley. She stood there frozen as the cold seeped through her washed jeans and brown jacket, sending bone shattering electric shivers through her body as she realized the situation had now turned ten times worse.

She just cornered herself.

She clutched onto her Jacket, her mind running a mile per second as she questioned her life decisions for a second. Her only escape route was turning back to the street she just ran away from. Where her persecutors were.

⁠❛❛ Well. Well. Well... ”

“ Look at what the wind brought us ” Their deep voices startled her. The taunting on their raspy voices made her suck in a deep breath.

She had unintentionally made things easier for the three criminals. The hairs on her flawless tanned skin rose while her breath hitched. Fear had creeped into her veins.

Her fingers quivered vigorously, but she refused to let the tears descend from their orbs.

“ You made me sweat ” The young girl could finally have a proper look at the three men. Each of the men stood at least on a six-foot height, broad prominent shoulders and well built.