CHAPTER 6: DARKER THAN THE NIGHT

CHAPTER SIX:DARKER THAN THE NIGHT

CHAPTER SIX:
DARKER THAN THE NIGHT.

(QUOTE) Why he screams sin, I hug with shin.
Underneath his skin, lies his pain
Penalty is, for the mayhem of his deeds''
_________

     Whoever said the sounds of birds singing was relaxing, must be pretty much deranged or just partially deaf.

How in hell can you love the annoying sound of those things? They pierce through your ears and move up to the brain making it hard for you to think, relax or fucking sleep!

The thing is I was not really a morning person, and birds waking me up in a Saturday morning, isn't a cup of tea —but then I don't like tea.

I glared at the window once again.

A chuckle besides me distracted me from my mental dilemma and window glaring.

   I turned on my side and met his sapphire eyes, once again no trace of emotion in them.

His thick black hair was in a bed head mess type of style. With his hair constantly gelled down, I never realized how long his hair actually was.

He had charcoal black hair, with no trace of brown or any other color besides the black one. It would be described to be darker than the night in a poem —but then again, the night was the king of darkness, but his hair goodness, the darkness was invidious.

“ Your hair is quite long ”

“ Good morning ” —God, that deep voice is something else.

My breath hitched in my chest and I felt the warmness spread from my neck up to my cheek and eventually the whole of my body.

I know I probably looked like a tomato but it's not as if I could do anything about it. I was still half asleep and half asleep Ruby, is kinda unstable.

“ I. Said. Good. Morning Alexei ” I covered my face with my hands at his words. I turned so my back is facing him, and my front staring the naked foggy window.

I closed my eyes taking a few breaths as in to calm my crying hormones; because they were really crying.

“ Ruby ”  I groaned when my name left his lips. Heat rose on my skin, crawling into my skin like a tree's root under the soil.

This feelings really are dangerous.

I sat up on the bed.

“ Where is your bathroom? ” I run my fingers through my hair, using the action as a means of distraction, I didn't want to look at him right now, not while my hormones were all crazy. My period was due in three days, so this was just a slide effect of what shall befall upon me when the red bitch comes for our monthly appointment.