Chapter 5~The Curse!

"...Elsa!?" Says Izzy, "Is that really you!?"
" Yes, it is. And I would like to give you a royally awesome gift...":)
"Really!! That's so great!! Er... I mean cool."
"Hehe, don't worry, I don't mind what you say, but could I give this gift to you, alone? Please?"
"But...Can't my friends come my mom says...." but Izzy gets cut off when Elsa snaps, to hypnotize her.
"Yes Elsa, I will come with you..." Says Izzy.
"Wait! Izzy don't you think...." But Amber gets cut off when Elsa slams the door in her face!
"Wonderful, come with me, upstairs and I will give you your curs....I mean gift."
"Ok."
"Now, have you ever wished to have my magical powers?!"
"Ooohh yes!! Ever since you were invented."
"Cool, well that's your gift!! Are you ready to receive it?"
"Yes of course, are you kidding me? I mean like this is so awesome... :} I mean...thanks._."
*snap!!* Elsa leaves to go meet Anna in Arendelle, making izzy unhypnotized, leaving Izzy with her Ice powers!!! Oh no!!
*-*"ohh, what happened!?"*~*
"Izzy!! Where are you!?" Yells Autumn.
*-* "right here!!"
"What happened to you? Anyways are you ready to start heading home? It would be another month if we don't leave today!!"
"Right sure. Let's go!"
"So...how was your present from Elsa?" Asks Amber.
"What present? I don't remember anything..."
"When you met Elsa..."
"Wait I met Elsa!? When and where did she go!?"
"Oh...you don't remem-- nevermind then... uh let's just get going"
Off they go, into the silent snowy night. Until...
"Let it go!!" Yells Izzy.
What just happened? Have I turned into Elsa!? But how? And why?
"What?" Asks Amber, " aww!! Where did Sven come from? He's so cute!!"
"Oh...I just found him walking..haha..nothing magical here..."
"Oh cool, you're so lucky!!"
Wait this is all making sense even though I don't remember what happened but all I know is Elsa gave me magical powers!! I must tell them about this!!
"Guys, I have something to tell-" But Izzy gets cut off by a voice in her head.
Don't tell your friends anything about this!! Or you will have these powers forever!! Trust me, it's not a good thing!! Says Elsa to Izzy in her head...
Ok... I guess I won't tell them, says Izzy in her head...
"Yes, Izzy, what would you like to tell us?" Asks Grace.
"Just that...I'm having a great Birthday!! Thanks!!"
"Oh ok." :)
"Let's just keep walking..." Says Amber.
So they walk some more, and right before they get to the colorful waterfall, Izzy has another reaction!!
"Can't hold it back anymore!!" Says Izzy.
Before you knew it Izzy unleashed a big gigantic snow monster!!!
Woah!! Did I just...ugh!! I have got to tell them!! Even I have to have these stupid powers forever!!
"GUYS!! I HAVE ELSA'S POWERS. SHE GAVE THEM TO ME AS A GIFT AND NOW SINCE I TOLD YOU I WILL HAVE THEM FOREVER, BUT I HAD TOO!! I MADE SVEN APEAR, EVEN THOUGH I DIDN'T WANT TO, AND I MADE THIS BIG MONSTER APPEAR!! SAVE YOURSELVES FROM ME!!!!" Izzy, yells out crying.
"Oh Izzy, we will help you get through this, and we most certainly will never run away from you!!" Says Amber.
"Wow thanks, that just shows how much you care":)
*ROAR!!!!*