Chapter 26~ Last Goodbyes

Everyone starts crying. No one wants Izzy to leave. We all say our last goodbye's to her.

"we'll still stay in contact, right?" Amber asks.

"Of course, I'll call you everyday and catch you up whenever I can. I never wanted to leave you, or anyone else, but who knows, maybe this could be good for me," says Izzy.

"what are you saying?" asks Sierra.

"I mean, I have been bullied here for a while, as you guys know, and maybe this could be my chance to finally get away from that," explains Izzy.

"There's mean people everywhere," says Autumn.

"I know, but I mean I guess I won't know what the rest of the world looks like until I try, right? I'm just trying to think positive," says Izzy.

"I know," says Amber.

All the 6 friends hang out for their last time in who knows how long until they see each other again... Izzy and her mom then meet the realtor again, he sells the house, and they hop on a plane, to discover a new life...

---------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Sorry this is a short chapter, but that's it. This book is finally finished, after like 5-6 years of writing it. I will be editing it but as of June 2020, this book will be edited and finished. I have to say I like the many spin offs I did with the Disney, barbie, and even just how I included the 6 years part because that's how long it took to write it. I literally started this in middle school, and now I'm graduating high school. That's insane.

Let me know if you want a sequel because I kind of left off with a cliff hanger there at the end. It wouldn't be as magical but with more real life stuff. This move actually happened in real life, and I'm still quite sad about it, but I have had more adventures since then...

Anyways, thanks for reading, because without you, I wouldn't be able to make this book happen. See you soon!