chapter 11~ Save Grace

Izzys POV:
I really hope they save grace because she was like my best friend. I also hope I can get rid of my powers soon... they're so annoying now I know what Elsa had to go through...wait, Frozen, omg! That's why I'm doing this!! Because love will thaw..wait that's right right? It has to be I mean everything means something right? Like those love necklaces!! Yes!!
"Hey I think we found Mickey's house." Says Sierra.
"Izzy?" Says Autumn, "you all right?"
"Hu? Oh yeah, just thinking. I really hope they find grace soon." Says Izzy.
"I'm sure they will they've never failed us before." Says Autumn.
"Yeah..." Says Izzy.
Ambers POV:
"I just hope it's not too late, I'd feel really bad if somethings happened to her..." Paige starts to trail off.
"Don't worry Paige, if you worry its just going to make you more stressed just focus on the mission and we'll be good." I say.
"Thanks, I'm really glad you're my friend Amber."
"No prob"
After a few min. They finally reach Elsa's Lair and where they last saw Grace.
"Ok, what's the plan?" I whisper.
"Hopefully someone can distract Elsa, and someone can save Grace" Says Paige.
"Maybe I should distract her because I have that special necklace remember?"
"Yeah good idea. OK well let's go. I'll wait out here until you signal me."
"Sounds good."
So I walk into the cave. It's a little spooky in here, I have to admit, but I know I have to do it! For grace!
"Well, well, well, look who showed up." Says Elsa in that evil tone. "You looking for your friend?"
"Why should I tell you?"
"Because she's right here."
Elsa presses a button and there's grace alright, tied to a chair above some sharks!! Uh-oh!
Izzys POV:
Wait, I sense oh no.
"Guys do you think you'd be Ok on your own?" Says Izzy.
"Well sure I mean what could go wrong at Mickey's house?" Says Sierra.
"Ok good, I have to go"
And Izzy uses her magic powers to teleport to where Paige was standing outside the cave.