Chapter 21~ Elsa learns Kindness

After Amber had finished telling Paige her plan, she texts it to the groupchat, so that everyone know what's happening. Everyone comes out of the cave except for Hannah and Danielle (who are distracting Elsa in the place of Autumn), and Grace (who is still hanging above all the sharks).

"I hope this is our last plan we have to make, so we can get out of here once and for all, and this nightmare can be over," says Izzy.
"Yeah, just hang in there...," says Sierra.
"I'm trying," replies Izzy.
"Ok, so we all know what's happening right? Us four *points at Sierra, Autumn, and Izzy* will go in by ourselves. Then Izzy will say what she needs to say," says Amber double checking.
*everyone nods*
"Great! Let's go team!!" Amber says, and they all walk into Elsa's lair.
"Hey Elsa, I know you've been keeping me from leaving," says Izzy confronting Elsa very bravely.
Elsa pushes the "monster" dog away, and starts listening to her.
"Yes, go on..."
"And I know, because I could sense it, that you are in need of some assistance."
"Yeah... I guess, but I mean I have Hans so...."
"No, not that kind of assistance, but I mean, you are in need of a friend who can help you."
Elsa stands there shocked for 10 minutes until finally she replies:
"I mean... I've never really had any friends... wh-what is a friend?"
~~Love will thaw a frozen heart~~
"A friend is someone you can count on to get you out of trouble, for example, these *points to Autumn, Sierra, and Amber* are my friends, and they've helped me through so much, despite the fact of me having evil magical cursed powers."
"Th-that's amazing...*snaps out of a vulnerable tone and shifts to a bold tone* NO, I don't need friends, I'm perfectly fine on my own."
Izzy thinks for a second
"Elsa, there is ice in your heart, and I know that because you wouldn't have turned bad if you didn't have that. You were born with a beautiful gift; these magical powers, but you never learned how to use them for good reasons."
"NO THERE'S NOT!!! WHY SHOULD I LISTEN TO YOU????"
As Elsa yells she makes the floors turn to ice.
"Wa-it.... I thought I gave my powers to you, wh-why are they still here? THIS IS NOT WHAT WAS SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN," Elsa screams again angered at her stupid curse that won't go away no matter how much she tried."
"Elsa. Calm. Down."
"I CAN'T!!! I JUST WANT TO BE FREE OF THESE STUPID POWERS!!! I'VE HAD THEM SINCE I WAS BORN AND I CAN'T CONRTOL THEM!!!!"
Izzy starts singing to calm her down:
Belive in all you can see, a miracle starts whenever you dream!! Believe and sing from your heart you'll see, the song will hold the key!!
All of Izzy's friends start to join in:
Belive in all you can see, a miracle starts whenever you dream!! Believe and sing from your heart you'll see, the song will hold the key!!
Magical stardust starts flying around them as they are singing.
"What-what's happening?" Asks Elsa.
"The power of friendship, and kindness," says Hannah flying in after hearing the song.
"Why are you here?"
"Because I can. No one's going to stop me."
"I can...*thinks about all the bad things happening to her and all the good things happening to Izzy and her pesky little friends* but I won't," says Elsa.
Everyone looks at her shocked.
"What did I say?" She asks.

~~~~~~
A/N: hahahaha this is sooo cheesy but honestly friends are the best to have.