Chapter 7~The Connection!?

"Oh, hey Olaf, where did you come from and where are we?" Asks Izzy.
"Uhh... Nevermind About that.... Princess Alexia and Liana from Barbie and the diamond castle told me to give you an important message.
"Ok...go on..."
"Remember when you wondered if your necklace could get rid of your powers?"
"Uh-hu"
"Well these princesses told me that since it's Christmas time... in this portal..., they can...they run off the Christmas spirit..."
"Really!? But who believes in Santa Claus? Psh, I dont"
"That's the only way you can get rid of the curse, unless you can convince Elsa to do it...which you already tried...oh sorry, I got distracted, what I meant to say was that to get rid of the curse, you have to feed off of the Christmas spirit, but also... ugh I don't really remember the last thing"
"That's ok, maybe you will remember later...let's go find my friends and tell them!"
"Oh yea, that's what it was you also have to connect your 4 necklaces together to defeat Elsa, but you have to do that after you get rid of your powers."
"Ok, but let's go," says Izzy already going to tell her friends.
"Wait, I can get us back to them faster."   *whhhiiissshhh*
"How did you do that!?"
"Snow flurry powers...... will explain later, anyways here we are."
So Izzy explains what Olaf just told her to get rid of her powers and Elsa.
"Woah. Wait!! We have to find Christmas Spirit...but how do we-"
"The North Pole" Says Amber cutting off Sierra on accident.
"What!?" Asks Izzy.
"We make a trip on the polar express to the north pole."
"How do we do that exactly!?"
"We are in a magical portal aren't we?"
"oh...haha...I knew that."
"Uh-hu...anyways let's go find that polar express and fast!!"
The girls search and search until Olaf gets tired of searching...anyways and wanted to see if he can use his snow flurry powers to help. 
Oh please work. *whhhiisshh*
"Hey we found the polar express!!" Says Amber.
"It worked!!" Screams Olaf.
"What worked?" Asks Amber.
"Oh nothing..."
"Don't mind him, he's been acting like that ever since we found him again" says Izzy.
"Ok...if you say so, now let's hop on board the polar express."
So the girls get on the polar express and ride all the way to the north pole in a flash!!
"Wow, even faster than the movie." Says Autumn.
"I know right, now let's go see santa!" Says Amber.
"But he's not re-" Izzy gets cut off when she feels a tap on her shoulder.
"Well that was easy" says Amber.
"Ssssssssssss....SANTA!! YOU'RE REAL!!!!!!????? HOW COME YOU NEVER VISIT ME? oops sorry for yelling I just-"
"Never believed that's why, I only visit the houses who believe" Says Santa cutting off Izzy.