Chapter 14~ Mom

Meanwhile...back at home...
"You know...it has been almost 2 days sense Izzy left,*gasp* what if she's in trouble, hold up." Says Izzys Mom to herself. She google searches 'when does a magical portal close.'
"Hmm, it says it closes *gasps* in 72hours! Wait if they left right around midnight Friday night...and it's almost 9pm sunday right now, that means... it closes in 3 hours! Oh no... Um ... uh... what should I do!? I'm going to loose my sweet bella!" Says Izzys Mom weeping.
"Have no fear!" Says a voice.
"where are you coming from?" Says Izzys mom.
"Over here!"
"Where? I don't, wait.. puppy, is that you talking?"
"Yes, and you must follow me right away, or you may never see Bella and her friends again!"
"Ok, following!" Says Bella's mom in a slightly scared tone.
They walk to where the portal was, and realized it's not there anymore!! Bella's mom started to freak out just a little bit.
"Don't fret!" Said the puppy, and with a wave of its paw they transported to a mysterious land...is it the same mysterious land that Bella is in? We will have to find out....
Meanwhile...
"Looking for someone?" Says Elsa to Danielle and Autumn.
"AHHHHH!" Jumps Autumn, "don't sneak up on me like..oh..um..hi..Elsa?" Says Autumn suprised to see her here.
"What are you doing here?!" Says Danielle and puts her hands up in fists. "You shouldn't be going around hurting my friends!"
"You don't tell me what to do!! Now get out of the way you little brat!" And with the touch of Elsa's finger to Danielle's fist, she was frozen. 
Autumn, now all alone, starts to get catious, "Oh hey Elsa...I don't mean any harm..."
"No, you don't, just give me your necklace, and you'll be safe forever.."
Autumn starts to take off her necklace when all of a sudden... KABAM!
woah, what was that? And like that, Elsa was gone.
"Who...who's there?!"
"Autumn?" Says a familiar voice.
______________________________
A/N: Ooo, it's been a while since i updated.. hi again lol happy late new year... sorry I kept you waiting...my bad, I do that a lot.....