I Call My Dad

i stand in line at the archery, Luke next to me, Luke's nice but i get this weird fear like feeling around him, wonder why?

"so you just take the arrow in between two fingers....and line it up" he was guiding me on how to hold the bow, I pull the arrow back "there yo-" i accidently let go and it flys into the floor, Luke looks at me "......lets try again" I pull out another arrow and follow Luke's previous instructions. I lift the bow up, i aim, and i hit some kid in the leg "......so im not an Apollo or Artemis kid"

-Timeskip-

Luke made me put on a dusty apron and goggles as we made our way into the Hephaestus cabin, they say the Hephaestus kids are ugly, but that just entirely wrong. one boy offers me his hammer to see if im a Hephaestus kid, i take the hammer and slam down on the red hot metal, the hot metal snaps off and lands on the floor and starts a fire, Luke rushes me out "so not Hephaestus either"

-Small timeskip-

after a bunch more activates, its lunch, we sit at one of the tables in the eating area, i munch on some cake "soooooooo no luck?" Annabeth appears behind me and sits down next to me "nope, non" theres suddenly some sort of noise, a bell maybe and Luke stands up "whats going on?" "burn offerings to the gods, they like the smell so it gets there attention" i look at my half eaten cake slice "they like the smell of burning cake?"

"they like the smell of begging" one off Luke's brothers says before walking to the bonfire, Luke and me trailing behind, Annabeth already made an offering so she stays in her chair.

"you burn what you'll miss most, so the gods know your serious" you hesitate before taking what left of your cake and throwing it in the fire, you whisper into the fire "mother if you can hear me, claim me, please" you didnt know why you wanted to be claimed so bad, besides im bad at all the main things the female Olympians children can do, so unless my dad got a male Olympian god pregnant.....dad, i still need to call him.

"....hey Annabeth?" I ask as i sit back down "huh? yeah?" you pause "....is there a phone i can use to call my dad?" "no, but you can write to him" she says as she eats her food "does he know?" "know what" "that my mom-" "is a goddess, yes, yes he does".

-Small Timeskip- 

I sit in the corner of the infermery on the bed i layed in a few days ago, Percy laying in the bed next to me as Annabeth spoon feeds him the same popcorn pudding stuff. pen in one hand and paper in the other, i begin to write.

'dear dad, I know your probably worried sick, but i assure you im safe, i know what my real mom was, a goddess. im at camp-half blood, a safe place for half-bloods like me. I've made some friends! there names are Luke, Annabeth and Grover, Grover is Donnie's brother. and some kid named Percy, he's passed out, apparently he fought THE minotaur, cool right? anyways i just thought i'd let you know im safe and you dont have to worry

-love, your son, Y/N'

I try to read it over, to see if theres any spelling mistakes but my dyslexia makes it hard, i give it to Chiron "send this to my father please" he nods and trots off, I look back at Annabeth "thanks, by the way" she looks at me "....for what?" "not making me angry and for being, yo know..... kind of my friend?"

I turn and walk out of the infirmary as she stare at the back of my head.

Both POV:

'.....cute'

(word count 670) this one is alot shorter, sorry if it sucks, just to clarify, its basically gonna be non stop flirting between you and Annabeth for most of the Lightning Thief