I Get a New Enemy for Christmas

~~~~~Annabeth's PΩV~~~~~

YES! YES! FINALLY! I finally kissed him! I've been crushing on Y/N for the past year and I finally kissed him and he kissed back! God I feel so immature but I'm just so happy! as I was forced to hold the sky, I didnt think about anything but Y/N and I realized how much I like him. Over the next few hours, Me and Y/N, Danced, Hugged, Kissed, If I had a drachma for every time I pinned him to a wall and made out with him, I'd be richer than Hades. Eventually we sat back outside the throne room and watched Percy call his brother, Tyson. We talked for a bit, and we decided that were dating. Y/N turned deep red when we awkwardly agreed on that. Gods he's cute. I like how I can bring out a whole different side of him.

We were kissing when- 'Grrrr' we turn and see Y/N three headed friend waddling toward us. 'Baaaa!' I patted the Goats head "Cute, what are you gonna name them?" Y/N stops petting the snake "Uh...I don't really know" I looked into the goats eyes "For the goat...How about...Capricorn?" I suggested and the goat head 'Baaaa' happily. "I think he likes it" I said.

Y/N cupped the goats head "Capricorn, I like it" The Crocodile moved itself and push Capricorn out of the way "Sobek" he said as he picked at the croc's teeth, To my surprise it didn't try and bite down on Y/N's Hand, good, I like his hands. I held said hand. "Like the Egyptian god?" "Yep, It suits him doesn't it?"
"And this one?" I pointed to the snake who has wrapped itself around Y/N's arm, it's fangless mouth trying to bite him. ".....Jory" "Jory?" "Short for Jörmungandr" I don't know why, but these names feel like there gonna be important later.

~~~~~Timeskip~~~~~

~~~~~Y/N's PΩV~~~~~

Compared to Mount Olympus, Manhattan was quiet. Friday before Christmas, but it was early in the morning, and hardly anyone was on Fifth Avenue. Argus, the many-eyed security chief, picked up Percy, Annabeth (My Girlfriend, yeah I don't get how that happened either), Grover, me and my new little friends, Capricorn, Sobek and Jörmungandr. (Who as a collective I named Chimera, Don't know if Echidna will be happy with that but eh). at the Empire State Building and ferried us back to camp through a light snowstorm. The Long Island Expressway was almost deserted.

As we trudged back up Half-Blood Hill to the pine tree where the Golden Fleece glittered, I half expected to see Thalia there, waiting for us. But she wasn't. She was long gone with Artemis and the rest of the Hunters, off on their next adventure.

Chiron greeted us at the Big House with hot chocolate and toasted cheese sandwiches. Grover went off with his satyr friends to spread the word about our strange encounter with the magic of Pan. Within an hour, the satyrs were all running around agitated, asking where the nearest espresso bar was.

Annabeth and I sat with Chiron and some of the other senior campers—Beckendorf, Silena Beauregard, and the Stoll brothers. Even Clarisse from the Ares cabin was there, back from her secretive scouting mission. I knew she must've had a difficult quest, because she didn't even try to pulverize me. She had a new scar on her chin, and her dirty blond hair had been cut short and ragged, like someone had attacked it with a pair of safety scissors.

"I got news," she mumbled uneasily. "Bad news." "I'll fill you in later," Chiron said with forced cheerfulness. "The important thing is you have prevailed. And you both saved Annabeth!" Annabeth smiled at me gratefully, which made me look away, she turned my head back to her and pecked my lips.

"Luke is alive," Percy said. "Annabeth was right." Annabeth sat up. "How do you know?" I tried not to feel annoyed by her interest. Percy told her what his dad had said about the Princess Andromeda . "Well." Annabeth shifted uncomfortably in her chair. "If the final battle does come when Percy is sixteen and, If Percy is the prophecy child, then Y/N will have a major role in it, at least we have two more years to figure something out." I had a feeling that when she said "figure something out," she meant "get Luke to change his ways," which annoyed me even more. She saw my annoyance and kissed my cheek, trying to calm my nerves. Chiron's expression was gloomy. Sitting by the fire in his wheelchair, he looked really old. I mean... he was really old, but he usually didn't look it.