I Meet My Cool Uncle

Percy POV:

We fell onto the beach of Santa Monica, Grover was breathing fast and Annabeth pulled him up "Hey, kid," Ares said from behind us, seeming genuinely pleased to see me. "You were supposed to die." "You tricked me," I said. "You stole the helm and the master bolt."

Ares grinned. "Well, now, I didn't steal them person-ally. Gods taking each other's symbols of power—that's a big no-no. But you're not the only hero in the world who can run errands."

"Who did you use? Clarisse? She was there at the winter solstice." before Ares continues Annabeth looks around "Where's Y/N!?" we all look around and see that Y/N is no where to be found "Y-Y/N!?" Grover yells

we lost him.

Y/N's POV:

I never thought in my 13 years of life that I would meet Greek gods, let alone my uncle "We have to make this reunion quick unfortunately, Nephew" He power walked thru the streets of Los Angeles with me barley keeping up behind "U-um where are we going" He didn't answer, her just turned into an allay way and then started jump from each side of the wall till he got to the top.

I how ever cant do that  "....U-um Uncle?" He looked down at me "Oh! yeah" He jump down, Picked me up "What are yo-" He thru upwards and ran up the wall and caught me before I fell back down to the floor "HOLY- DUDE! WARM ME!" He just laughed out loud and put me down.

"come along nephew!" he ran toward the front of the roof, pulled out a set of car keys and pressed a button. I seemed to just faze into existence, a giant gold chariot with engravings of things I read about Kratos, Him tying Prometheus to the rock, and thing that must not have been written by ancient Greek writer's, one of him and Zelus fighting some sort of dragon, him lifting a mountain, and the most resent one being Him, Zelus, Bia, and.....Mom, standing around a cradle.

My cradle.

I see each of them holding a something in there hands, Mom had a set of wings in her hands, Bia had a sword, Zelus had an Egg, and Kratos held a floating fist "Our gifts to you Nephew" Kratos said "they represent what were the gods of, Your wings, To help you win any fight you enter" My mother's gift, from the Goddess of Victory

"The sword, It will help you have the will to keep going" Form the goddess of Will

"The Egg, what comes out will keep you eager, motivated, hopeful" From the god of Zeal

"and my gift, Strength, to keep you fighting against even your most powerful enemy's" From the god of Strength

He grabbed my hand and held them between his own. The space between his hands began to glow, I felt....powerful. when he pulled his hands away, my hand glowed for a moment before stopping. I looked at my arms, they have more defined muscles. nothing extreme but still cool

"...why are you doing this?" He sighed "You were the first child any of me and my siblings had so we automatically knew you would be special, powerful. but we figured we'd give you some gift's. you know, to help"

"I didn't think any of you cared" "of course we cared!" he said "Now" He picked me up again and threw me into the chariot and hopped into the driver seat "Lets get you to Santa Monica so you can help your friends!"

Before I could protest, He grabbed the reins, when he did three golden Pegasi appeared in front of the chariot "UP!" He whipped the reins and the Pegasi took off into the sky "SANTA MONICA!" He yelled before whipping them again. Hard. They went so fast that I thought that my skin would fly off my body, but my wings wrapped around me before we took off.

When we stopped we were high, high up in the air "until we meet again Nephew" I looked back at him "...already? but we-" He stopped me "we will meet again, that I can promise"