Luke Has An Anime Transformation

~~~~~Y/N's PΩV~~~~~

Jumping out a window five hundred feet aboveground is my idea of fun, but clearly not for everyone else. Especially when their all wearing flimsy bronze wings and flapping my arms like a duck. they plummeted toward the valley and the red rocks below. I flew after them and tried to reach for Annabeth and Nico and I was pretty sure someone was going to become a grease spot in the Garden of the Gods, I yelled to everyone, "Spread your arms! Keep them extended." Take it from someone who can fly any time he wants.

As soon as they finally listened and spread them out, the wings stiffened, caught the wind, and my descent slowed. I soared downward, keep everyone up. Experimentally, Percy flapped his arms once. "Oi! Kelp head! Don't do that!" I yelled. I watched as Percy arced into the sky.

"Yeah!" he yelled and I knew why, The feeling of flying is unbelievable. I turned and saw my friends—Rachel, Annabeth, and Nico—spiraling above under me, my shadow spread across their backs. Behind them, smoke billowed from the windows of Daedalus's workshop.

"Land!" Annabeth yelled. "These wings won't last forever." "How long?" Rachel asked. "I don't want to find out!" Annabeth said. I observed as everyone swooped down towards the Garden of the Gods. Percy scared a couple of climbers when he circled around one of the rock spires. Afterwards, the five of us soared across the valley, went over a road, and ended up on the visitor center's terrace. The place appeared deserted, yet everyone wasted no time in swiftly removing the wings. Looking at them, I could see Annabeth was right (As always)

The self-adhesive seals that bound the wings to our backs were already melting, my friend were shedding bronze feathers. we couldn't fix them, and couldn't leave them around for the mortals, so we stuffed the wings in trash bins outside the cafeteria.

I looked up at the hill where Daedalus's workshop used to be, but it had disappeared. No more smoke. No broken windows. Just the side of a hill. "The workshop moved," Annabeth guessed. "There's no telling where." "So what do we do now?" Percy asked. "How do we get back in the maze?"

"I really dont wanna go back in there" I said as I sit down next to Nico. Annabeth gazed at the summit of Pikes Peak in the distance. "Maybe we can't. If Daedalus died...he said his life force was tied into the Labyrinth. The whole thing might've been destroyed. Maybe that will stop Luke's invasion."

I thought about Grover, Tyson, and Chimera still down there somewhere and suddenly I wanted to go back down there as soon as I could. I don't really care about Daedalus...but it still seemed like a pretty horrible way to die. "No," Nico said. "He isn't dead."

"How can you be sure?" Percy asked. "I know when people die. It's this feeling I get, like a buzzing in my ears." "What about Tyson, Grover, and Chimera then?" Nico shook his head. "That's harder. They're not humans or half-bloods. They don't have mortal souls."

"We have to get into town," Annabeth decided. "Our chances will be better of finding an entrance to the Labyrinth. We have to make it back to camp before Luke and his army." "We could just take a plane," Rachel said. Percy shuddered. "I don't fly."

"But you just did." "That was low flying," he said, "and even that's risky. Flying up really high—that's Zeus's territory. I can't do it. Besides, we don't even have time for a flight. The labyrinth is the quickest way back." I didn't want to say it, but I was also hoping that maybe we would find Grover and Tyson and Chimera along the way. "So we need a car to take us into the city," Annabeth said.

Rachel looked down into the parking lot. She grimaced, as if she were about to do something she regretted. "I'll take care of it." "How?" Annabeth asked. "Just trust me." Annabeth looked uneasy, but she nodded. "Okay, I'm going to buy a prism in the gift shop, try to make a rainbow, and send an Iris-message to camp."