𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗱𝗶𝗰𝗶 - 𝐆𝐔𝐈𝐋𝐓

╔════▣◎▣════╗

╔════▣◎▣════╗

2003

"I can't do this, I'm allergic to dust"

"Again with the stupidity, you're a vampire, Felix"

"Mave, can you hit him with your knife?"

"I believe the technical term is stab, little bird"

"Alec, do not encourage his bad behaviour!"

"Alright, we can't stab him. So can we shoot him then?"

"Atlas!"

"One more threat and I swear to god I am going to turn that freaking bird into a thanksgiving menu!"

"When all of this is over, please god, I want my sanity back" Demetri muttered tiredly as he massaged his temple. The tracker looked over his surroundings, between the chaotic duo and the messy trio, he felt more headache coming with the latter.

The Queen seemed to love joking around and creating havoc alongside Alec and Jane. One would think as their mother, she would act accordingly like a proper matriarch she should be but alas, it was all in naught.

Regardless, Demetri was happy for the witch twin. They finally got the mother they wished for.

Tall bookcases stretch from floor to ceiling, their wooden frames weathered by time, yet sturdy enough to support the weight of countless volumes.

Manuscripts, some delicately penned on parchment and others bound in weathered leather, were scattered across heavy wooden tables. Few were adorned with elaborate illustrations, while others bore the faded remnants of ancient seals and inscriptions, hinting at their origins in distant lands and eras.

The five elite guards had been assigned to accompany their Queen in her exploration of creatures in this realm. Fortunately, the coven's library was full of scrolls and atavistic documents beneficial to her. She wanted to know just how many things that differ from her homeland. Any more hidden civilizations? Real twelve-foot ugly monsters? Man eating trees?

"Felix, I need you to grab the book on the left" Mavis instructed the burly man. He was up six feet from the ground, carefully balancing himself on a ladder.

The blonde woman had volunteered to climb to search for the materials needed, however, with the short dress she was wearing today, they had immediately refused her suggestion. One unintentionally glance at any of her exposed skin they were not supposed to look at would end up with missing limbs or heads personally executed by King Caius.