PITY YOU

Narrator

Minji was upset that Haerin would share such a private part of her life with Y/n. She didn't like it when people knew about that part of her life.

It was painful.

Minji's parents had attempted to marry her off when Haerin left her.

It was to "set her straight" and "ready her for the real world".

But just like Minji's past was trying to catch up to her...

So was Y/n's.

- Minji POV -

I was still upset over Y/n's knowledge of my past, but it wasn't her fault.

It's not like she went out seeking information I had not given her any access to or even willing to share myself. She was just sort of just thrown information she wasn't even seeking.

The conversation was never brought on again either...

But just when I was getting tired of being mad for no reason...

I was given a reason.

"Hey, Y/n!" I suddenly heard Y/n's name being yelled when I was roaming around the university campus.

It sounded close by.

I looked around a bit confused, and found the source of the scream.

It was a girl that looked oddly familiar, but I couldn't remember where I knew her from...

It wasn't until I saw Y/n approach the girl and say... "Sakura!"

It was someone from Y/n's past

Someone Y/n always spoke so fondly of.

"Hey, I haven't seen you in so long!" Y/n's friend suddenly greeted Y/n with a kiss on the cheek.

I felt my blood began to boil and stepped closer to see what the hell was going on.

It wasn't so much that I was jealous or possessive of Y/n. It was that there was something about this girl that I couldn't pin point.

"Yeah, well I kind of thought you hated me," Y/n seemed to awkwardly reply.

Y/n looked visibly flustered, maybe even a bit embarrassed too.

"You might be my ex, but I don't hate you. We both had a lot of things we could have done better," The Sakura girl shyly replied.

I took a deep breath once I realized who the girl Y/n was talking to was.

I did know who she was and I had seen a picture of her before. I had also heard her name a few times before.

I just didn't know she was Y/n's ex.