RENDEZVOUS

Narrator

Minji's visit to Y/n was short and sweet. She got straight to the point.

"You're my girlfriend, we're not on pause, and text me every night," She sternly told Y/n before going back to the airport.

Y/n couldn't do anything but make sure to follow The Professor's orders.

- Minji POV -

Y/n had been so cute ever since my visit. She would text me updates on what she was doing all day and would FaceTime me when she needed help with homework.

Sometimes I found myself stuck to my phone and certain people were starting to notice.

"Professor Kim!" One of my students suddenly pulled me out of my thoughts.

"Yes? Yeah- sorry," I tried to get a hold of myself.

"I was just wondering if you could maybe tutor me privately?" She suddenly grabbed my hand.

"Pleaseeee? I heard you privately tutored Y/n last year and I want you to do the same for me," She was getting a little too close to my liking.

By now, a few rumors were going around the school about Y/n and me. One being that the only reason Y/n got a full ride to grad school was because she was my "favorite" student. The other is that I'd be taking our SamSam Group soon.

This meant I had students constantly throwing themselves at me.

"I don't tutor students privately anymore," I coldly snatched my hand away from hers.

"But- but I'm really strug-"

"Go to the library, find another professor to help you, or join a tutoring agency. I don't tutor students privately anymore," I cut her off before she started to think I was going to entertain her advances.

"But-"

"You can go now. I have somewhere I need to be," I sternly responded.

- Y/N POV -

I was confused as hell getting off the plane. I was even more confused at the airport. This was only my second time, ever, traveling abroad.

It seemed like Minji wanted to see me but she didn't want to risk being seen together around my school campus and she didn't want me visiting her at home in fear of her mom.

"Hi, you must be Y/n!" A random man in a suit suddenly approached me.

"Umm...," I didn't know if I should respond.

At this point, I was paranoid that Minji's family was tracking my every move.

"The Professor asked me to pick you up. I'll be your driver during the duration of your stay," He extended his hand for me to shake.

I took a deep breath and shook his hand a bit hesitantly.

"Shall we?" The driver asked.

I couldn't do anything but nod in response.

- Minji POV -

It took a while to organize a date for me and Y/n, but I finally managed to find somewhere we could go where my mother wouldn't be able to have her eyes on us.

It was none other than the city of romance itself.

Paris.

To be honest, I was really nervous. I hadn't seen Y/n for a couple of months and I was worried that maybe she'd feel a little out of place.