SABOTAGE

Narrator

"Kind of feels like you're sabotaging my graduation date," Y/n said as she unpacked her luggage.

"Would you be mad if I was?" Minji raised an eyebrow.

"It just seems a bit reckless," Y/n exhaled out.

"I mean, if I fail my classes then I'd have to retake them. Which means, I'd have to spend more time at school around Haerin-ssi and possibly your mother," Y/n explained.

"Guess you're right, but I can't have you leave my side so soon," Minji stepped up to back hug Y/n.

- Minji POV -

Luckily, our flight had gone well.

Since Y/n now knew almost everything there was to know about me, I didn't feel embarrassed to share the lifestyle I was used to.

"Why do you own a house in Jeju again?" Y/n asked as she handed me a cup of wine.

"It's a vacation home. I come here during long breaks or during the summer when classes are over," I giggled at the odd question.

"Seems a bit much, but whatever," Y/n sat down on the sofa with me.

I playfully rolled my eyes and scoffed.

Y/n somehow always managed to make me feel uneasy about my position in life. It wasn't intentional or even really her fault. She just always points out how unnecessary certain things are at times.

"Still not used to the princess treatment?" I tried to tease.

"Princess?" Y/n started to laugh.

"What are you, Prince Charming?" She teased.

"I could be," I started to flirt.

"Yeah, right!" Y/n kept laughing.

"What? I can't be your Prince?" I gave her a smirk.

"Ha! If you were a prince, you'd be Prince Naveen from Princess and The Frog!!" Y/n found it hilarious.

"I have NEVER displayed Prince Naveen behavior!" I felt a bit offended.

"Okaaayy, Silver Spoon!" Y/n kept teasing.

"You know, you might be right...," I played along.

"You're just as insufferable as Tiana," I gave Y/n a smirk.

"Yaaahh!!" Y/n suddenly pounced at me.

- Y/N POV -

Minji was being kind of cute.

I felt a bit uncomfortable now that she wasn't hiding how she was able to take care of me all this time.

I mean letting me stay at her place was one thing, but buying me clothes, paying for my apartment, and offering to help me with tuition was another thing.

Still, it finally seemed like she wasn't holding back.

"Am I really just a rich kid in your eyes?" Minji poured as she snuggled into my neck.

We had been spending quality time with each other all day. We talked, watched movies, and just let loose for once.

"I don't. I was just teasing," I softly kissed her forehead.

It seemed like I had somehow made Minji insecure again. I never really understood why until recently.

"You're right though. I've never really known what it's like to be on the other side. But, I know what it looks like. I see it every day when you refuse to take more than you need from me," Minji suddenly cupped my face to face her.

"Why do you do that?" She looked me in the eyes with a soft smile.

I was a bit confused by her demeanor.

"What do you mean?" I couldn't stop looking at her sparkling eyes.

"Why can't you see that you deserve more?" Minji slowly pulled me into a kiss.

I couldn't help but smile against her lips.

"Because you are enough," I deepened the kiss.

Minji couldn't seem to understand that I didn't need more.

I just needed her.

I didn't mind being sabotaged or even sabotaging myself...

As long as I got to stay by her side.

- Minji POV -

Y/n was a lot stronger than I thought. She effortlessly carried me to the master bedroom and gently set me on the bed.

The passionate kisses did not faze her one bit.

"Where's this energy when we're at home?" I whispered against Y/n's lips.

"You're not my fucking teacher here. I don't have to respect you," Y/n moaned against my lips.

I threw my head back from the pure excitement of her words.

"Does the pow-power imbalance re-really affect you that mu-much?" I was struggling to get any words out as Y/n kissed on my neck.

"I think you know the answer to that, Babe," She whispered into my ear.

I bit my lip from all her teasing.

I knew all too well how much my position affected Y/n. I knew damn well I used it against her very often...

But I had never realized how much I was fucking myself over with it until now.

"Stop teasing," I moaned as Y/n started sucking on my collarbone.

Y/n's bottom lip started dragging along the length of my neck and she lowly whispered, "Behave and I'll give you whatever you want".

"Yes!" I squirmed underneath her.

I couldn't control my body anymore.

"Do you think you can be a good girl for me? Just this once?" Y/n whispered against my lips as she unbuttoned my pants.

"Mhm, I'm your good girl," I moaned against Y/n's lips.

It felt like I had lost my mind before anything good had even started.

"Good," Y/n went back to trailing kissing down my body.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Author's Note: Would you let Minji sabotage you or would you rather graduate on time? ;3