Eleven

Y/n- my mother invited us for dinner, I didn't give her an answer because I knew you were still injured
Jake- I don't want you're parents to see me like this, I feel like they would question it
Y/n- They wouldn't trust me but if you don't want too then we don't have to go.
Jake- I can feel you want to go so let's go.
Y/n- but you'll be in pain no?
Jake- it's all worth it.

I got excited and got off him since I didn't want to cause him anymore pain. We waited until it was dinner time and in the mean time, I was choosing out what to wear.

He sat on the bed and gave me a yes or no. Finally I the right one then I helped him get dressed.
   " it's you're turn to drive " he said to me

I felt some type of pressure since it was one of his nice cars. I wasn't too sure at first but then agreed, helped him get in the passenger seat and get comfortable. Then got in the driver seat.

I took a deep breath. " I haven't in a while"
Jake- I know you're good I've seen you drive
Y/n- what? Oh yea I guess

I made sure I was relaxed and so we took off half way there I was so good at this. I think I felt too confident that I was speeding so jake reminded me.

Y/n- this is the only time I'll drive
Jake- fine with me

We finally got to my parents house and I felt so happy to see them. It had been a few days but it felt weird not seeing them everyday.

I helped jake get out and all the way to the front door. " you aren't nervous?" I asked him

Jake- No the only time I got nervous was when I met you
Y/n- aw really well then let's go inside

I knocked on the door the immediately my brother opened the door. His eyes widened when he saw who was right next to me. He stood there in silence until he came to hug me.

I would suppose he would greet Jake in a bold way but he just gave a smile. He took us in to the living room where my mother and father were.

They greeted jake and definitely noticed he was injured. We sat down and I also expected my brother to be the one talking but he was dead silent.

Mother- I don't want to be rude but you look hurt. What happened?
Jake- i had surgery, I've just been recovering
Father- Well glad to hear it went well but I did mention to y/n about the marriage thing.
Jake- she told me about it and as much as I wish I could get on my knees, well I'd like it ask for you're daughters hand to be by my side.

I looked over to my brother who seemed like he couldn't focus one bit. So I whispered over to him if he was good and he nodded.

Father- It's shows how you came out of your way even injured in pain to come and ask, but I do have a question how long have you've known each other?

They knew he was my stalker but I told them to not mention that to him at all. To not make things awkward and I lied saying we knew each other but I just ignored him sometimes.

Y/n- 2 years and more
Father- well in that case I agree, you can marry her
Mother- this is going to make me cry, but I prepared dinner for us now we can celebrate.

Thankfully he asked them earlier and not on Wednesday. My phone was ringing for a bit but I refused to answer since this was such an important moment.

When I finally got to my phone it stopped ringing. I just shrugged it off and we headed to the table, and mom brought out dinner for us.

We all ate happily, and talked. My parents were asking Jake a lot of questions and I don't know if he was getting pressured.

I knew he was business man and dealer with drugs even though he tried to deny it.

Mother- when do you plan for the wedding?
Jake- whenever y/n wants, I want her to be happy with everything
Father- so from your family who's there?
Jake- My parents that's all
Father- you're an only child?
Jake- Yes, my parents only ever wanted one

They had their conversation when I created my own with my brother he still was quiet and faced down.
   " you're being oddly weird today? What's happened"

Brother- nothing is wrong y/n stop asking me
Y/n- let's go talk in your room then?
Brother- it's not a big deal
Y/n- let's go cmon

We excused ourselves and went to go talk, I had to get it out of him because what was he thinking.
He was pacing around the room definitely thinking hard, " ever since you saw us you became quiet!"

Brother- You do know truly what he does right?
Y/n- I kinda figured it out myself why?
Brother- I never told you and I'm sorry but.. he's the guy I buy drugs from.

My heart has dropped because out of all the things I never expected this. I shut the door and grabbed him by his shirt, " tell me this isn't a lie, are you fucking with me?"

Brother- I'm clean now been clean ever since you had stalker problems I thought you had one because of me. I haven't paid off my debt with him.

I let go of him and backed up because me and him being super close I really thought he would come to me for advice or help. Being addicted was horrible.

Y/n- so are you afraid he's gonna kill you? Did he threaten you? Because if he knew who I was he sure knew we were related right?
Brother- I had my face hidden everytime I left the house you would see me cover my face. But he found out but I'm pretty sure he doesn't know you're my brother I was one of his least priorities

I cried because I was frustrated with him, he really sold drugs to my younger underaged brother. I was mad at both of them,

Y/n- you really want to close the door of our friendship? Because that's what you're doing right now

My phone suddenly rang

It was min