Nineteen

I kept banging on the door and yelling which brought me to tears. He had barely healed and now he's going back out to do business or whatever.

I think I sat against the door for half an hour before I gave up. I was in the shower letting the water really soak me, I thought really hard what he could be doing.

I felt suddenly angry so I got out the shower and got changed in all black. I re traced his steps but it was an empty parking spot.

I feel like he knew I would find a way to come out and follow him. Think y/n think hard, don't let him trick you. I brought his laptop with me, and it showed his phone was connected to it.

I checked his phones location, and it was a building. I drove in slowly and quietly, parking a bit away. Having to go through the woods to get there.

I walked like nothing and got against the wall. Please Jake be in here and don't die. I got in through a door and hid, and I was right there were in here doing some type of business.

Guy- if you really need my help you'd have to give me something obviously right. How about the girl.
Jake- what girl?
Guy- The one with you, I mean after all it's just a setup right?
Jake- at first, not anymore. I fell in love with her ever since I met her.
Guy- oh really what do you think she'd say if you told her the truth?
Jake- I don't know and I don't want to know. But she's not an option.
Guy- we'll make it a choice because that's the only thing I want.

What set up?

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. If to come out and confront both of them or run away from him. I was really trying to process this all that I stumbled backwards and dropped boxes.

I hid on the other side hoping they didn't catch me.
" it was just a raccoon, I'll take it outside " I saw this dude pass by me and I had to hold in my breath.

After a bit I went by the door again, through out the mean time of them discussing their options. I felt breathing on my neck, maybe I was not focusing and just felt frustrated.

???- gotcha!

I felt a piece of cloth go over my nose, I tried yelling but no one would hear me. My eyes slowly shut as I was passing out. That's when it all went black.

Quick Jake pov

I was here doing business with Laro, since I knew he had one of the best security teams. My and his family worked together years back and met that way. I was hoping he would continue to be help but I guess that changed.

He wanted y/n

The only thing I would not let go especially to the hands of this guy. He was exposing everything that had happened, the only reason he knew was because he and his gang hacked into my system.

Afterwards we took major pro caution, I didn't want y/n to find out. This would kill me and even more of her, her heart would be shattered into millions of pieces.

But I wanted her to know I was taking her serious. This wasn't for no stupid rule, I actually wanted her to be mine. My eyes saw who she truly was, this fake personality wasn't fake.

I always wanted to treat her like a queen. I really hoped she would never find out. This would ruin me.

Out of no where we hear stuff fall from a room behind us. We both turned and made our man go check it out, turns out it was just a raccoon.

Not a bit later. I hear mumbling again from that room but I tried really not to care. His man had come up to Laro and whispered something into his hear. And he smirked while chuckling.

He picked up a cigarette and took a good one in while letting it out. " you're  a bad, bad  boy Jake, you got her attached. I think she might even die for you" he said

I gave him a confused look by what he meant. He passed me the cigarette but I smacked it out of his hand. " I think she might even have the mind of a Mafia, she found out where you went. I guess we make a deal " he shook my hand and smiled

Jake- What the hell are you talking about? What deal we never made SHES NOT YOURS?
Laro- I guess she came to me. After all it wasn't a raccoon just a sneaky cat. What's her name? Y/n . She was in the room and listened to our conversation

No......

Jake- What? Where is she? WHERE IS SHE?
Laro- stop yelling, hmm well now that she's mine I don't think you need that type of information right.

I got out of my chair and grabbed him by the collar, " don't okay fucking games with me, you saw what I'm capable of. Tell me where she is " he acted like he was drunk.

Laro- I wanted her to get out of our way. Ever since she came into your life, you've had no uncle and nephew time. I'll take care of her for you right she was just a set up
Jake- Don't call yourself uncle, your nothing to me.

I took his gun and pointed it at his head. Looking him straight into the eyes wanting a damn answer.

Laro- you won't make it in time. She here
He showed me a video of y/n in a pool that was being filled up with water. But she was tied down.

I pushed him back and ran out of there, I had her location at all times. My worry was not getting there in time of course knowing she had heard everything was also a worry.

I knew she would understand, I should've known better she would have followed me. At this point I'm taking revenge on the whole damn world.

Save me...